Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

isn't pussy amazing the way it can take a beating and it doesn't wear out, 😉 and it can last a lifetime of sex

You know what I know. Too bad most people don't know this. LOL

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

isn't pussy amazing the way it can take a beating and it doesn't wear out, 😉 and it can last a lifetime of sex

I learned this from a woman of a different culture than mine. She just happened to be Swedish. She taught me things that changed my life. 1) that the dick is overrated; 2) that a woman's pussy can handle as much dick as she can maintain until the loss of consciousness. 3) That the true access to a woman is through her mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I learned this from a woman of a different culture than mine. She just happened to be Swedish. She taught me things that changed my life. 1) that the dick is overrated; 2) that a woman's pussy can handle as much dick as she can maintain until the loss of consciousness. 3) That the true access to a woman is through her mind.

As long as the pussy produce lubrication she can keep fucking, only time a pussy suffers is when there's no lubrication & than the dick wear out & will be burning with pain

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

As long as the pussy produce lubrication she can keep fucking, only time a pussy suffers is when there's no lubrication & than the dick wear out & will be burning with pain

I will presume from your on-line representation that you are also a voyeur. As such, you will know that you can have sex with people in a Starbucks in the middle of a busy mall. Women, who are exhibitionists, connect with us when they recognize that there is someone available and willing to watch them exhibit their pussy in public, and that we are the only one's who know what they are doing and who will be discreet in exchange for a very erotic moment. I have fucked hundreds of women this way. I will never know their names or their circumstances, but when they let me see their pussy and I acknowledge to them that I had done so, and that I appreciated the experience, we both know that we have or will experience an orgasm. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

There is a major presumption upon which everyone seems to be relying: That every woman wants to settle down and get married to "The One". My experience is that there are women who don't want any of that. Two women that I know started out dating older men. Then the moved to men their own age. As they got older, the moved on to younger men. The only thing they are looking for that is steady and reliable is income! And, if they are wise enough to become self-reliant, as one of them is...the only thing that she is looking for that is steady and reliable is dick...and pussy.

Martina is not on the move to find the "the one" right now. 

She wants something that will satisfy her libido and her desire to be treated like a princess and at the moment it can be different people in this period of her life so not the search for the rare pearl ....
At the moment, she is constantly having sexual adventures with other people and this satisfies her (huge libibo) and for Alberto, he accepts because he wants Martina to have a lot of pleasure and this is in accordance with his principles even if he loves her a lot. He sees that Martina is happier like that and this is what he want: Martina be happy !. Alberto only wants one person with him to simply face life, it is better than being alone in his case and he has sex without searching each time...

Concerning the 'women' you know, it's funny because that's exactly what I did: party and have sex with men/women of my age and I gradually moved on to older men who had experience and $ and sooner or later, I found myself with younger men, more energetic but they had to be good in their person and $ but I have my job too.  My current boyfriend is 8 years younger than me, he's a great mix of experience for now, No kids, hasn't felt the need for it.

But I know that sooner or later this can change to my disadvantage. That's why when I see Martina living her relationships at 200%, enjoy it Martina because later, being a woman, nature will not continue to advantage you. unlike men...that's the facts 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

But I know that sooner or later this can change to my disadvantage. That's why when I see Martina living her relationships at 200%, enjoy it Martina because later, being a woman, nature will not continue to advantage you. unlike men...that's the facts 

I can already see her aging.. She already looks like a woman in her mid 30's instead of a woman in her mid 20's... She's at her prime...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well you're exaggerating or your screen is blurry...mid 30s?

It would be nice if everyone in their mid-30s looked like her...but majority is far away from that..😁

She's a bit soft... She just needs to tone up some... Some squats and crunches every day should do it.... But she doesn't take proper care of herself... and it's starting to show...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this interesting discussion. I would like to add one point:

Many women are looking for a man from the same social class. Of course, religion, age, origin, appearance, body shape and education also play a role. If the woman comes from the lower class, she often marries a man who is also from the lower class and does not earn much and she has to work all her life to support the family.

However, just like hundreds of years ago, there are still women today who know what capital their look, their beauty and their sexy bodie mean to them. Martina has this capital in abundance. As I heard, however, she comes from the lower class and is currently associated there as well.

This behavior should not be discounted at all, it is natural and feminine. Because these women look for financial security for their families, especially for their children. One example are stewardesses, who are also busy in first class because of their appearance and are often quickly married off there. I've flown first class for many years and I know what I'm talking about.

An admittedly somewhat exaggerated case is shown in the excellent movie "Pretty Woman", starring the enchanting Julia Roberts. And Martina has a lot that reminds me of Julia. It's probably a coincidence that Alfredo sometimes calls Martina Julia.

If Martina has understood that, then sorry Alfredo: No change at all.

Danke für diese interessante Diskussion. Einen Punkt möchte ich ergänzen:
Viele Frauen suchen einen Mann aus der gleichen sozialen Schicht. Natürlich spielen Religion, Alter, Herkunft, Aussehen, Körperform und Bildung auch eine Rolle.

Stammt die Frau aus der Unterschicht, heiratet sie oft einen Mann ebenfalls aus der Unterschicht, der nicht viel verdient und sie muss ihr ganzes Leben arbeiten um die Familie durchzubringen.

Wie bereits vor vielen hundert Jahren gibt es jedoch auch heute Frauen, die wissen welches Kapital ihr Aussehen, ihre Schönheit, ihr sexy Körper für sie bedeuten. Dieses Kapital besitzt Martina im Übermaß. Wie ich hörte stammt sie jedoch eher aus der Unterschicht und hat momentan auch dort ihren Umgang.

Dieses Verhalten sollte man überhaupt nicht abwerten, es ist natürlich und weiblich. Denn diese Frauen sehnen sich nach finanzieller Sicherheit für ihre Familie, vor allem für ihre Kinder.
Als Beispiel seien Stewardessen genannt, die auch aufgrund ihres Aussehens in der First Class eingesetzt werden und dort oft schnell weg-geheiratet werden. Ich bin viele Jahre First Class geflogen und weiß wovon ich spreche.

Ein zugegeben etwas übertriebener Fall wird in dem hervorragenden Film „Pretty Woman“ mit der bezaubernden Julia Roberts gezeigt. Und Martina hat so einiges was mich an Julia erinnert. Wohl ein Zufall, dass Alfredo Martina manchmal Julia nennt.

Wenn Martina das verstanden hat, dann sorry Alfredo. No change at all.

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Can RLC offer a package only for weekdays in the case of Martina ?. She is not there during the weekend ....😎

My best guess is Martina and Alberto would like out of there contract! Perhaps a raise? I still have not heard Martina and Alberto have had sex on camera in a while.  And now it appears Martina is using the RLC apartment for showers, sleeping and very few meals.  

Although someone mentioned Luis may have venture off somewhere for the summer, I've not heard there was verbal evidence. So, could Martina be spending her nights with him and the crew?  I say they have outsmarted RLC!  And where was Bogdan when Martina was visiting with Nelly? 

I would say to you @girlsfun2 and all those paying RLC consumers, many here who’ve enjoyed the sexual encounters with Alberto and Martina, you must be going through withdrawals not having watched any action between them. Although I was told she puts on a mildly good solo bate show?