the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually her real name is Tanya and here what her name means:

Short form of Tatiana, Ancient Greek (Establisher, Decider), Latin ('tatius', great) Russian (Fiery Queen).

Very good anal session. Glad they are being creative and spicing things up and not just fucking in the bathroom shower like they did first few weeks. Looked to me like she was pooped after they were done.

He was teasing her in the morning how big her asshole is after last night fuck, she was disgusted but he was having fun telling her all that, he wanted to have sex in the morning but she wasn't in the mood so he kept sticking his dick whenever he could for example while she was washing dishes or his favorite while she sits on the toilet in her face so 10 minutes after she finished her business on the toilet they had a quick fuck in the bathroom.

Si j'en crois ce que j'ai lu, mais pas vu (dommage, pas d'abonnement, pas de sodomie....), maintenant qu'il lui a mis son kiki dans les 3 trous de sa copine coquine, et qu'elle a eu une douche dorée, il se balade la bite à l'air, content de lui...

If I understand what I've read (I don't see, I'm not paid member, sorry....), now he had fuck her three holes and gave her a golden shower, he's walking around her with his dick in the wind, happy like a child..

D'expérience, la sodomie n'est pas forcément très agréable pour une femme, mais elle reflète une relation complète et en ce sens est très excitante même si un peu douloureuse. C'est dans le sens de la plénitude de la relation qu'elle présente ce côté magique, et qu'elle peut conduire à un orgasme plus violent malgré les désagréments douloureux d'une déchirure quand elle n'est pas pratiquée régulièrement.

From my experiments, the sodomy is not necessarily very pleasant for a woman, but it reflects a complete relation and this way is very exciting even if a little bit painful. It is in the sense of the plenitude of the relation that it presents this magic side, and that she can make a  violent orgasm in spite of the painful inconveniences of a tear when she is not regularly practised.

I have had the pleasure of fucking a number of women in the ass. The common thread among those women was they all enjoyed some degree of pain. Everyone enjoyed spanking to some degree and some enjoyed me pinching the nipples too.

In Diana's case, she wants to experiment and to please her man. It is my humble opinion that Diana was not very experienced in the sexual world and she is now experimenting.  There are times during sex when Diana actually looks a little frightened. I, for one, really enjoy her.

I agree. Like I said before I would like her to be a bit more demanding of her own pleasure. She should take control more.

She is certainly determined to do everything she can to please him. Whether she is reluctant or not she does actually go for everything which makes her a great girl in my eyes.

A good anal session is fantastic to watch and even better to take part in!!!

A cet instant, la petite se grattte le cul, mauvais souvenir ?

At this moment, pretty girl touch her ass, bad remember ?

Tiens tiens, les Français qui se réveillent pour les commentaires... 3 sur les 5 derniers ! Formidable, on se sent moins seul :)

Cela dit, n'oubliez pas non plus dans vos commentaires que la sodomie existe chez tous les mammifères et qu'il est avant tout un acte de domination pour l'un et de soumission pour l'autre, tout cela enfoui au plus profond de notre cerveau reptilien...

Oui je sais ça casse un peu l'ambiance.  ;D  Elle a quand même un très joli cul...

Well, well, Frenchies who wake up to comments ... 3 of the last 5! Great, I feel less alone :)

That said, do not forget in your comments that sodomy exists in all mammals and is primarily an act of domination and submission one to the other, all buried deep in our reptilian brain ...

Yes I know it breaks the mood a little bit.    ;D    She still has a very nice ass