the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

write only english lang. do not speak other language

You are posting to a site on the WORLD WIDE web that features apartments located in RUSSIA and SPAIN. It is accessible to anyone in the WORLD with access to a computer. Don't you think it's a bit arrogant and narcissistic of you to demand that everyone use your language of choice to communicate to one another?

Why don't you learn to comprehend, read, and write their languages?

Actually, no.

Even the world wide web has language specific sites (.nl, .fr, .uk etc). And since the site itself is in english it stands to reason that people also post on it in english.

And besides that, its not his language of choice. Its that of the website. If you look at the forum rules it even asks you to write in english to keep everything simple.

http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/

But as squirrel said, the topic has been discussed a lot in the past and people just ignore it. The rules used to say "always write in english", but they changed it after that to "please write english if you can"

I'm not saying that english is the best language. But I just think it is bad for the topics if everybody just posts in whatever lnguage they want because then you;d have to translate each post seperately. But if the entire topic or site is in one language you just dump the link in google translate which translates the entire site for you. one click vs 50 clicks. easier for everyone

write only english lang. do not speak other language

You are posting to a site on the WORLD WIDE web that features apartments located in RUSSIA and SPAIN. It is accessible to anyone in the WORLD with access to a computer. Don't you think it's a bit arrogant and narcissistic of you to demand that everyone use your language of choice to communicate to one another?

Why don't you learn to comprehend, read, and write their languages?

Actually, no.

Even the world wide web has language specific sites (.nl, .fr, .uk etc). And since the site itself is in english it stands to reason that people also post on it in english.

And besides that, its not his language of choice. Its that of the website. If you look at the forum rules it even asks you to write in english to keep everything simple.

http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/

But as squirrel said, the topic has been discussed a lot in the past and people just ignore it. The rules used to say "always write in english", but they changed it after that to "please write english if you can"

I'm not saying that english is the best language. But I just think it is bad for the topics if everybody just posts in whatever lnguage they want because then you;d have to translate each post seperately. But if the entire topic or site is in one language you just dump the link in google translate which translates the entire site for you. one click vs 50 clicks. easier for everyone

¿ y quien no sepa ingles que hace ? usa traductor , y en lugar de poner digo pondrá diego estaremos en la misma situacion.

And who does not know English? U.S. translator, and instead put Diego will say will put in the same situation.

ALGO ASI

Are Diana and Efim having sex now, or are they waiting for us to finish our discussion?  ;D

they're asleep, she got really tired after blowing him for 15 minutes or so and he didn't have to work so hard he made her cum after few minutes  ::)