Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

This apartment has never shown much to interest me, unlike Carla's first apartment. This apartment hints at a lot of interesting subjects but delivers on nothing. In the previous apartment, Yani made out with a male guest on camera. In this apartment, he spends most of his time stuck under the wings of his male friend, who has a female partner as cover. The male friend spends a lot of his time stuck under the wings of Carla. But is it all just click bate or will they ever act on any of the situation they are teasing with? I say that unlike in her first apartment, Carla is not in control of anything that happens her. It's all click bate and nothing to see of interest. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

A quick threesome would be nice to see ngl... Yanai won't mind since he's bi and Carla could have a lot of fun... Just saying

Is that why Carla is feeling on Yanai and his friend at the same time?

• Like 1

When Carla was with her first partner, he gave her a hall pass on her birthday. Her girlfriends tried to set her up with a guy who attended the party. Carla started to give the guy a hand job as they stood looking out of her bedroom window. Her girlfriends interrupted wanting to watch. She followed the guy to the bathroom and we don't know what happened there. Later they tried getting into bed while her friends kept her partner occupied at the party in the living room. Again, her girlfriends jumped on the bed wanting to watch. Eventually the guy got freaked out and the moment was lost. I would love to see the return of the Carla that I knew back then. 

Carla has her hands on both Yanai thighs and the guest. She is rubbing Yanai but stationary on the guests thigh. She will have to be the aggressor if anything is to happen because I don't think that the guest is in to her. He does not look when she flashes him and he never touches her when she gets close. He looks like he belongs to Yanai.