Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if others have noticed or it is a wrong seeing by my side ( perhaps it has been mentioned so I apologize in advance ) but it looks like Yanai ,at least during this stay and since they rejoined , isn’t spending mucin time in the apartment . I don’t know if it has to do with his real life job or any obligations , but there haven’t been many times that there has been a full let’s say week with them being at home . I don’t say that the relationship is bad or anything like this , Carla and Yanai continue being an excellent idea to have them on screen but it just feels like Yanai is also committed  to other  things during this period and can’t be in the apartment for long periods ( if I remember correctly , it has been mentioned that he is a father , so even this at this period plays its role ) .Anyway , as long as we get the lovely guests and soon to be seeing a lot lot lot more , it is all great 😊 

There was a Ryanair Hi Viz Vest on the chair in the dining room the other week so maybe Yanai has a job at the Airport

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

There was a Ryanair Hi Viz Vest on the chair in the dining room the other week so maybe Yanai has a job at the Airport

Very good observation , quite possible then and a very good theory .

@StnCld316

Why is this apartment still classed as B6 apartment?  Even if it's physically the same apartment, it's no longer a "B" apartment, which is used to designate an "on vacation" apartment.  The B6 forum shoyld have been archived and a new one created for Carla and Yanai, the same as happened with P1 when Kitty and Smith moved back in and it became a regular couples apartment again.  I don't understand why we're mixing forums.

I also don't understand why the apartments are grouped by location.  It doesn't make any sense.  The location of the apartments doesn't appear anywhere on RLC's website and I don't think anyone actually looks for apartments based on location, especially since the languages spoken in most of the apartments doesn't match the location.  It was better without any groupings, but if you have to group them, surely it's much better to group them in the same way that RLC does - Couples / Singles and Roommates / Singles and Couples on Vacation.  That makes a lot more sense than location.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

@StnCld316

Why is this apartment still classed as B6 apartment?  Even if it's physically the same apartment, it's no longer a "B" apartment, which is used to designate an "on vacation" apartment.  The B6 forum shoyld have been archived and a new one created for Carla and Yanai, the same as happened with P1 when Kitty and Smith moved back in and it became a regular couples apartment again.  I don't understand why we're mixing forums.

I also don't understand why the apartments are grouped by location.  It doesn't make any sense.  The location of the apartments doesn't appear anywhere on RLC's website and I don't think anyone actually looks for apartments based on location, especially since the languages spoken in most of the apartments doesn't match the location.  It was better without any groupings, but if you have to group them, surely it's much better to group them in the same way that RLC does - Couples / Singles and Roommates / Singles and Couples on Vacation.  That makes a lot more sense than location.

Then start yourself a new forum & do it the way you want

• StnCld316 changed the title to B6 - Carla & Yanai 2022 #1
  • Noldus changed the title to Carla & Yanai 2022 #1
37 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

A guest girl at the apartment with I presume her bf

yes they are a couple, they have already come to the old apartment, the guy has even already taken a shower but unfortunately nothing for her

and I see another girl and a guy just joined the party 😉

• Upvote 1