Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, if we are best friends, but we are not lol….as much as I like Esmi, I can easily see her become irrelevant and I am not investing in night vision googles just for her 😂

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to try to disgust others. 😉
For example, I'm not a big fan of some girls on RLC, so I'm not going to criticize those who like them, even if I don't understand them 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to try to disgust others. 😉
For example, I'm not a big fan of some girls on RLC, so I'm not going to criticize those who like them, even if I don't understand them 😁

I never said I don’t like her, I renewed because of her…..actually I take that back, I don’t like Lilith 😂😂

Also I don’t like Marsha, but will never say bad things for someone who is actually doing something, whether I like it or not 😉

5 hours ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, if we are best friends, but we are not lol….as much as I like Esmi, I can easily see her become irrelevant and I am not investing in night vision googles just for her 😂

Maybe you just need to visit Specsavers.

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

I was not disappointed with what we saw in Carla and Yanai's former apartment with a lot of guests, whether in terms of content or simply behavior, and since the return, I find that it is always of quality in terms of guests even if I have the impression that the circle of friends is no longer the same
The Bachata dance seems to be even more present now than before, Carla even has a suitcase full of dresses for this dance and since she is absent from time to time, I have the impression that she does dance performances
And above all, the more guests come, the more we have the possibility of having something nice.  😁
I admit that I did not expect that from this girl, even if it is true that they had a lot of discussions on the first party she came to, but he seemed closer to another girl lately
He's become close friends with Carla and Yanai over the years and has already shown that cameras aren't a problem.

if you changed the word "nice" to "new" then rlc would be on the right track!

12 hours ago, joebirch said:

then go watch marsha marsha marsha, whoever the heck that is!

• Haha 1