Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

Just now, moos54 said:

It's not the first time this girl comes to Carla and Yanai

and we can like or love girls even if they don't do the same thing as the others 😁

Is it the first time she has had sex here? If so, I'm sad I missed the other times lol

Just now, GooJr said:

Is it the first time she has had sex here? If so, I'm sad I missed the other times lol

first time for sex but not her first visit in this apartment 

she came at one or two parties before today 

Just now, moos54 said:

first time for sex but not her first visit in this apartment 

she came at one or two parties before today 

Well, fingers crossed this turns into a trend. Maybe RLC will take note of the increased viewer count 😆

12 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Well, fingers crossed this turns into a trend. Maybe RLC will take note of the increased viewer count 😆

I was not disappointed with what we saw in Carla and Yanai's former apartment with a lot of guests, whether in terms of content or simply behavior, and since the return, I find that it is always of quality in terms of guests even if I have the impression that the circle of friends is no longer the same
The Bachata dance seems to be even more present now than before, Carla even has a suitcase full of dresses for this dance and since she is absent from time to time, I have the impression that she does dance performances
And above all, the more guests come, the more we have the possibility of having something nice.  😁
I admit that I did not expect that from this girl, even if it is true that they had a lot of discussions on the first party she came to, but he seemed closer to another girl lately
He's become close friends with Carla and Yanai over the years and has already shown that cameras aren't a problem.

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not the first time this girl comes to Carla and Yanai

and we can like or love girls even if they don't do the same thing as the others 😁

Yeah, if we are best friends, but we are not lol….as much as I like Esmi, I can easily see her become irrelevant and I am not investing in night vision googles just for her 😂

19 minutes ago, GooJr said:

The best part is that they started under-covers and said fuck it, this is bullshit and went full hardcore 🥰