Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

Yanai is on sick leave due to a contracture in the neck, later he joins with a few days of vacation, I seem to remember that he has a daughter, it is possible that he has her these days, and that is why he cannot be on camera. it is an opinion.

Yes he has a daughter.

26 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the guy who spent the night with his girlfriend brought a new guy with him 🤷‍♂️

Not new, He was always at their last place with his girlfriend and they fucked on camera without hiding like the little geek does. 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Not new, He was always at their last place with his girlfriend and they fucked on camera without hiding like the little geek does. 

well the geek brought his douche friend they both keep looking into the mirror 🤣

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well the geek brought his douche friend they both keep looking into the mirror 🤣

That guy was ok. Him and girlfriend with nice tits had open sex 4 different times.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Klassic Karol's BF showed up. Hummm what about a real THREESOME.

That would be a first in the 11 years I have been watching RLC, a real threesome. NONO NANA would be never that same after being with real man who knows how to treat a woman. 

Maybe I should lay off the bourbon.... HAHAHA

Don't forget about Jane and Dick, Eva and Sam, and Masha, Sasha and Dasha...those seemed pretty real to me. But your point is well taken. The same holds true for real lesbian interaction. Ever since the end of any on-camera trysts between Martina and Nelly, there's basically been nothing to speak of. Of course we have Val and Jul but not much so far...maybe they can invite some of their lesbian friends over to their apartment...that might help. I think the real problem is pretty simple. Other than Lilith, who is said to be bi, and maybe Tweety, none of the other women are true lesbians...just showgirls. Of course, I still think that both Martina and Nelly are bi also but I'm not sure there's anyone really available except Lilith for anything to start up.  I really miss the glory days pf the Russian apartments like so many others but those days will probably not bless us again. Oh well, we can only hope RLC can find some more magical tenants down the road.

• Like 1