Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

You know what is lost from RLC for a very long time now ?

Some Girl on Girl/ Female on Female pure ass female fucking.

Some real titty sucking, finger fucking, pussy licking, asshole tickling, pussy on pussy rubbing female serious get after it fucking.

Klassic Karol's BF showed up. Hummm what about a real THREESOME.

That would be a first in the 11 years I have been watching RLC, a real threesome. NONO NANA would be never that same after being with real man who knows how to treat a woman. 

Maybe I should lay off the bourbon.... HAHAHA

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That would be a first in the 11 years I have been watching RLC, a real threesome. NONO NANA would be never that same after being with real man who knows how to treat a woman. 

Well No No Nana ran away like always, scared to death of having sexual encounter and she will always have regrets. too bad for her I say, nothing like living life with so many regrets of what could have been and should have been. Then again she has earned her nickname of NO NO NANA

See the source image

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is this normal behavior of them or they are pretending to be a couple?

they don't even stay in the apartment together it's strange 🤷‍♂️

and they haven't unpacked its like they are living out of there suitcase and both never sleep in the apartment together 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think it is a pity that Nana is so reserved in front of the camera. However, as long as she is not part of the cast of RLC, I don't see any problem.

I wonder why RLC still has girls like Esmi in the cast. She is even more reserved than Nana and occupies the best room in the appartment.

• Like 1

yanai esta de baja laboral por una contractura en el cuello , despues empalma con unos dias de vacaciones , creo recordar que el tiene una hija , es posible que la tenga estos dias , y por eso no pueda estar en camara . es una opinion .

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, darkman said:

Yanai is on sick leave due to a contracture in the neck, later he joins with a few days of vacation, I seem to remember that he has a daughter, it is possible that he has her these days, and that is why he cannot be on camera. it is an opinion.

He was on camera yesterday 

unless you mean he will be off camera starting today for those vacation days for his neck 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

49 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Ayer estuvo en cámara. 

a menos que quiera decir que estará fuera de cámara a partir de hoy para esos días de vacaciones por su cuello 🤷‍♂️

quiero decir que alternara estar en camara y estar con su hija en otro domicilio , es una opinion personal .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, darkman said:

I mean that he will alternate being on camera and being with his daughter in another address, it is a personal opinion.

okay 👍 

but I wonder will the dancing guy appear again 🤣