Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

I think everyone will leave and it's going to be carla with the dancing guy (who invited all the people) and the couple that's in the bedroom that will be doing a show 🤔🤷‍♂️

I was wrong it looks like they are leaving. 

Edited by Kingbanks

6 hours ago, darkman said:

no se donde esta , pero me di cuenta que era un piso antiguo del ensanche de barcelona , en cuanto vi , las rejas y barandas antiguas , y la puerta de la calle al abrirse , son pisos con techos muy altos y de 150m2 , se nota que esta super reformado , un alquiler de este tipo de piso debe andar entre los 1800 , 2300 euros al mes o quizas mas .

A possible explanation for two different measurements being given for the size of this this apartment.  An old streetview has a sign pointing the entrance to a small business, now closed.  The sign was in Catalan, 'escala', and the translation was: r ladder or stairs.,  If true, there are two separate stairs going to this apartment, one to the apartment that is B-6, and a second set going to a space once used by a small business.

From the earliest street-view (2008) to now (2022) this building has deteriorated.  Concrete or stone masonry is falling off,  graffiti on ground floor surfaces. 

As for the new bathroom and sauna, I will add a second possibility to my belief that these were paid for by a mad Russian.  The second possibility is that this was once a small brothel!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Let's see if the apartment goes UM 😏

they not even paying attention to the other girls in the LR it's like they been waiting for this moment 😂

the girl in the blue shorts looks better than carla I would go after her 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is Carla's nationality known? Because she looks Bolivian.

I know that most of Cesar and Zac's friends are Colombian or Venezuelan but Carla doesn't look like them, her face is too rounded compare to them