Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

they must be gone on vacation too πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

or she went to someone else apartment because yanai was mad that she was half naked cuddling with another guy so she did it off camera while yanai is gone πŸ˜‚

Or it's just that Yanai has a job that makes him absent from time to time and that for once Carla didn't want to stay alone at home πŸ€ͺ

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Or it's just that Yanai has a job that makes him absent from time to time and that for once Carla didn't want to stay alone at home πŸ€ͺ

doesn't make sense why join I project if you don't want to be in the apartment by yourself... but this is rlc so they get paid regardless πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

doesn't make sense why join I project if you don't want to be in the apartment by yourself... but this is rlc so they get paid regardless πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

it's most of your words that I don't find any sense most of the time 🀣

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's most of your words that I don't find any sense most of the time 🀣

But yet you read them πŸ€” πŸ˜‚ anyways she could be like the other girls with the off camera nonsense πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

carla is packing the blue suitcase with a bunch of clothes so maybe a vacation πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Did you take a good look at the clothes she took in that suitcase?
hint, she wore most of her clothes in the last two days 😁San Francisco Dancing GIF by Movistar+

8 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

they turn the cameras off in the apartment at 2:12 am even the replay does show anything after that πŸ˜‚

It was down from 2:12am & back up at 3:41am, it's showing "Recently Updated" but no further info