B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I’ve lost count of the number of different punters Marlene has had and no condom either, just shows what a silly, dirty cow she really is 😩

she is by far the biggest slut currently on rlc's payroll.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Would Happyman88 like to be insulted as a "stupid, dirty ox" or worse? I am of the firm opinion: definitely not. Incidentally, I think that the culture and the intellectual level of the discussions or many posts here have decreased a lot. This is bad for the reputation of this site. Personal insults certainly have no place in the forum.

Objective criticism should make up the forum. Unfortunately, such disparagements happen again and again. I remember some posts about Malia, but not only her.

so are you saying that marlene is not the sluttiest girl currently on rlc?Β  girls that go from guy to guy are nothing but sluts and from the sound of it, marlene is queen slut at the moment.

30 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Absolute gradeΒ  A slag of the highest order is our Maaarleeen second only to the queen of slags , our dear Masha. How the arse wipes in the clubs must rub their hands with glee when she walks in.

slag is a bit nice but i can go with it lol

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I’ve lost count of the number of different punters Marlene has had and no condom either, just shows what a silly, dirty cow she really is 😩

Every CC member that post here is because cause their DAD didn't use a condom.Β 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Interesting that a guy who sleeps with a lot of partners is a stud or a player or other positive sounding names but a woman who does is called a slut.

I think she calls herself a slut.

Β 

Just now, yadevol said:

Interesting that a guy who sleeps with a lot of partners is a stud or a player or other positive sounding names but a woman who does is called a slut.

no, a guy that sleeps with a lot of different girls is also a slut!

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Look up the definition!

i know that slut is defined as a women who has many sexual partners so no need to look it up.Β  i don't think calling a man a slut changes anything.Β  i believe a slut can be female or male.