B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And there is another thing. Is not the guy that decides if he will have sex or not. He must convince the woman to have sex with him, that's why the difference.

do you really believe that?  i would say it all depends on the man the woman is with.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i know that slut is defined as a women who has many sexual partners so no need to look it up.  i don't think calling a man a slut changes anything.  i believe a slut can be female or male.

My point is that sleeping around is generally regarded as positive for men and not for women.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

do you really believe that?  i would say it all depends on the man the woman is with.

For the majority of the men yes. Just that Tinder for example, there are much more men seeking women there that women can choose who she wants. And I can bet you that when Marlene goes out she receives many flirts, then she have many options.  

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For the majority of the men yes. Just that Tinder for example, there are much more men seeking women there that women can choose who she wants. And I can bet you that when Marlene goes out she receives many flirts, then she have many options.  

from what i remember, marlene goes out looking to get fucked, not to have a drink and see what happens.  she knows when she walks out that door she is going to get fucked and that to me is the difference.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

from what i remember, marlene goes out looking to get fucked, not to have a drink and see what happens.  she knows when she walks out that door she is going to get fucked and that to me is the difference.

And do you think that she has to work as hard as a men to get some?

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so are you saying that marlene is not the sluttiest girl currently on rlc?  girls that go from guy to guy are nothing but sluts and from the sound of it, marlene is queen slut at the moment.

I apologize on not answering your post answering my question , hitch it was well written and with nice arguments , will try and do so as my time is limited .. but reading now about characterizing girls as sluts because they have an active / interesting / fun sexual life is beyond me …As I have said again repeatedly here , a man is a Casanova and a James Bond and a brand pit and a George Clooney and whatever if he fucks everyday a different woman , he is the master , the seducer , the top fucker , the man whi all women fall on his knees but a woman isn’t allowed to have different partner to satisfy her sexual needs , she needs to get ,arrows at 20-25 years old , make children or even worse , go to the monastery and pray for the sinners of this world..

I mean come on , the girl isn’t cheating anyone , she’s single , she is young , at the top of her game , she is paid  living in an apartment of cameras and in my humble opinion , if she was in Barcelona without this job , she would live and behave exactly the same .She just has no hesitations bringing her personal life in front of cameras like so many others fail to do or simply don’t want to . Marlene is one if the best tenants ever because despite the difficulties she faces at times persuading guys to appear on cameras , she never backed off , she’s an absolute amazing and incredible roomate , she has respect amongst the other girls , she’s the ine whi has avoided to participate in any adult fixed shows , she just lives her life with her own rules and she doesn’t give a shit about opinions or whenever things have to be done amongst the rest of the crew in Barcelona and mostly the villa gatherings . 

She will usually ignore them , go out in her favorite bar to dance m habe her drinks , enjoy the summer  breeze Barcelona , find her next guy who can satisfy her sexual needs ..And as it seems , she found a guy who gave her urge ultimate pleasure she was asking for such a long time .

In my books , Marlene is the perfect example of how a “ single /GOV” ahold be “ , she gives a shit about the cameras , she respects the viewers , she is smiley , social and respectful . That is much much different than being called a slut 🙄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Willst du damit sagen, dass Marlene derzeit nicht das nuttigste Mädchen auf RLC ist? Mädchen, die von Kerl zu Kerl gehen, sind nichts als Schlampen und so wie es klingt, ist Marlene im Moment die Königinschlampe.

Selbst wenn man häufig wechselnde Geschlechtspartner hat ist man noch lange keine Nutte. Da gehören noch ein paar mehr negative Eigenschaften dazu. Kann sich jeder selbst welche ausdenken. Und " dreckige  dumme Kuh " ist ja nun wirklich ein sehr beleidigender Ausdruck. Nur auf solche Dinge zielte mein Beitrag. Würde man z.B. Thor, wenn er die ganze weibliche Belegschaft dort durchbumsen würde, wozu er eigentlich eingekauft wurde, dann mit ähnlichem Schmutz bewerfen ?  Im Gegenteil. wenn er das gemacht hätte wäre er gewiß der Held des Forums geworden. Ich glaube auch dass darin ein Teil der Animositäten Holly gegenüber bestehen, weil sie einigen im Forum mit ihrer Beziehung zu Thor die Show gestohlen hat.