B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

Marlene was going for the climax having him cum in her mouth. When he came and she went to swallow it she looked at him and said "there was no cum", where is your cum. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Such a great scene. He loved eating her pussy with those long labia too. 

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just want to make myself clear. I don't see slut as derogatory term. To me slut is just a female term for stud. Every women should and is free to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants.

I don't care how many guys Marlene fucks. She will always be one of my top girls on RLC.😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And do you think that she has to work as hard as a men to get some?

all i got to say is that you have probably never been out with a good looking, charismatic, confident man.  i've always considered myself a good looking man and never had any problem pulling some pussy from a club/bar.  i would go in an sit at the bar and order a drink, the next thing i know a girl is ordering me a drink from the bartender and the rest as they say is history.  i've been picked up by more women than i picked up when i was looking to pick up a woman.  i went to this one club and was listening to live music and the next thing i know this good looking blond came and asked me if the seat next to me was taken, i politely said that i was reserving it for her.  the next thing i know her husband shows up and they invite me to their house where she asked me to fuck her.  i told her that i don't fuck married women and she told me that her husband really wants to watch another man fuck her.  i asked her if they did that sort of thing all the time and she said no.  well, at that point i felt honored and i obliged their request.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I apologize on not answering your post answering my question , hitch it was well written and with nice arguments , will try and do so as my time is limited .. but reading now about characterizing girls as sluts because they have an active / interesting / fun sexual life is beyond me …As I have said again repeatedly here , a man is a Casanova and a James Bond and a brand pit and a George Clooney and whatever if he fucks everyday a different woman , he is the master , the seducer , the top fucker , the man whi all women fall on his knees but a woman isn’t allowed to have different partner to satisfy her sexual needs , she needs to get ,arrows at 20-25 years old , make children or even worse , go to the monastery and pray for the sinners of this world..

I mean come on , the girl isn’t cheating anyone , she’s single , she is young , at the top of her game , she is paid  living in an apartment of cameras and in my humble opinion , if she was in Barcelona without this job , she would live and behave exactly the same .She just has no hesitations bringing her personal life in front of cameras like so many others fail to do or simply don’t want to . Marlene is one if the best tenants ever because despite the difficulties she faces at times persuading guys to appear on cameras , she never backed off , she’s an absolute amazing and incredible roomate , she has respect amongst the other girls , she’s the ine whi has avoided to participate in any adult fixed shows , she just lives her life with her own rules and she doesn’t give a shit about opinions or whenever things have to be done amongst the rest of the crew in Barcelona and mostly the villa gatherings . 

She will usually ignore them , go out in her favorite bar to dance m habe her drinks , enjoy the summer  breeze Barcelona , find her next guy who can satisfy her sexual needs ..And as it seems , she found a guy who gave her urge ultimate pleasure she was asking for such a long time .

In my books , Marlene is the perfect example of how a “ single /GOV” ahold be “ , she gives a shit about the cameras , she respects the viewers , she is smiley , social and respectful . That is much much different than being called a slut 🙄

yes, she sounds like the kind of gov tenants you guys really want to see.  she's nice with her roommates, she shows them respect, but she is still a slutty girl and if she wasn't you probably wouldn't want to watch her very much.  girls that are slutty have nothing wrong with them so don't misunderstand what i'm saying.  i have no problem with slutty type women, i've had a few myself.  you can call her what ever you want but girls that sleep around are defined as sluts and that's all i'm saying.

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Even if you have frequently changing sexual partners, you are far from being a hooker. There are a couple of other negative qualities as well. Anyone can make up their own. And "dirty stupid cow" is really a very insulting expression. My contribution was only aimed at such things. Would Thor, for example, be thrown similar dirt if he were to bang the entire female workforce where he was actually bought for? On the contrary. if he had done that he would certainly have been the hero of the forum. I also think that's part of the animosity towards Holly for stealing the show from some on the forums with her relationship with Thor.

first off i never called marlene a hooker and secondly thor would be the male slut i was talking about if he went from girl to girl and fucked them all.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I just want to make myself clear. I don't see slut as derogatory term. To me slut is just a female term for stud. Every women should and is free to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants.

i totally agree with you thinga69

• Thanks 1