B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

all i got to say is that you have probably never been out with a good looking, charismatic, confident man.  i've always considered myself a good looking man and never had any problem pulling some pussy from a club/bar.  i would go in an sit at the bar and order a drink, the next thing i know a girl is ordering me a drink from the bartender and the rest as they say is history.  i've been picked up by more women than i picked up when i was looking to pick up a woman.  i went to this one club and was listening to live music and the next thing i know this good looking blond came and asked me if the seat next to me was taken, i politely said that i was reserving it for her.  the next thing i know her husband shows up and they invite me to their house where she asked me to fuck her.  i told her that i don't fuck married women and she told me that her husband really wants to watch another man fuck her.  i asked her if they did that sort of thing all the time and she said no.  well, at that point i felt honored and i obliged their request.

I did. I had a friend that always manage to get a girl but not without a long talk. I was the friend the barely, almost never got one. 😅

Only once a girl directly approached me. But my view is a broad interpretation of my own experience and other males. The so called "sex market" may have changed over the years and may change according to other cultures. Here at least was very rare for a women to approach a guy, we always had to make the first move. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I did. I had a friend that always manage to get a girl but not without a long talk. I was the friend the barely, almost never got one. 😅

Only once a girl directly approached me. But my view is a broad interpretation of my own experience and other males. The so called "sex market" may have changed over the years and may change according to other cultures. Here at least was very rare for a women to approach a guy, we always had to make the first move. 

i'm sorry to read that it was difficult for you thinga69 but i do appreciate your honesty.  the fact is that some guys have it and some don't.  i was very lucky to have a nice physique and be good looking to boot.  i always had a following of guy friends when we hit the clubs because they knew that the women would come to us.  i know it sounds like i'm bragging but i'm not, it's just they way it was.

52 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Erstens habe ich Marlene nie eine Nutte genannt und zweitens wäre Thor die männliche Schlampe, von der ich sprach, wenn er von Mädchen zu Mädchen gehen und sie alle ficken würde.

Tut mir sehr leid ! Ich hatte mit meinem ersten Post nur auf Happyman88 reagiert. Dann muß wohl etwas in den Zuordnungen/Spalten falsch gelaufen sein. Ich habe nie behauptet daß sie Marlene mit diesem Kraftausdruck bezeichnet haben. Mit Thor haben sie vollkommen recht. Also, bitte keine Mißstimmung, sie waren nicht gemeint.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Marlene is showing some official documents to Esmi.

If Nana already got her temporary stay in Spain I guess that others already got it or soon will get.

From what I could see, the temporary stay still has an expiry date in two years 😁

• Thanks 1