B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Explode with drugs too. Add these druggers to the villa with Nelly and we would have a fucking mess. 

i don't think most people care about the drugs unfortunately as it promotes the crazy side of the participants and it seems that's what most of the viewers want.  i on the other hand feel the same way you do.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't even read his long ass bullshit. 🙄

At least I have something to say - right or wrong , it is what it is - whenever your only wisdom has to do analyzing the quality of a masturbation 😂🤣 It is for sure a talent that few people have in this forum 😆

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

how can you remain as positive and supportive as you have because in all reality there are many of the tenants that take advantage of rlc.  anyway, it's good to see that when there is something you are not happy with that you speak up about it.  good job!

I try to be fair , praise with all great words when a tenant is the definition of a single in Barcelona ( even not showing much like Esmi for example ) and very very negative towards someone who considers the majority of paying members stupid .. The worst is that RLC seems many times to have ninc,he of what’s going on in Barcelona , even at times who occupies the beds or whenever girls go on holidays and so on … Barcelona is such a big concept and so many times they simply don’t even care for their tenants and ultimately for whatever comes on screen for us viewers .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1