B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

57 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What is surprising is that several of the girls have asked RLC to come back, but are rejected

probably Gina and the Twins

Diana is disqualified because she was on VHTV during a short period and RLCย  don't like to see their girls on VHTV

what is worrying it's RLC having issue to recruit girls during the summer period it's not a good sign it's taking alot of time for replace a girl or a couple

2 minutes ago, switch said:

Diana is disqualified because she was on VHTV during a short period and RLCย  don't like to see their girls on VHTV

what is worrying it's RLC having issue to recruit girls during the summer period it's not a good sign it's taking alot of time for replace a girl or a couple

The Twins doesn't need RLC anymore, I don't know for how long but they are well settled. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

19 minutes ago, switch said:

Diane was never a VHTV tenant, she was just a guest
Like for example Dasha who was a guest at her friend house, Teya, but who came back to RLC as a participant with Masha and Sasha before leaving with Sasha some time later

11 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/37_19?ts=1657564854&from=share

ย 

Good view of Ailey shaving the kitty

I don't have replay so unable to look a second time.

I was enjoying the live view until my internet decided it was an appropriate time to go down for 5 minutesย ย :angry:ย When it came back on line she was dressed in the bedroom.

ย 

Good view of Ailey shaving the kitty

She does have nice lipsย :rolleyes:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by HotWivesRock

10 hours ago, switch said:

Gina she can stay away.ย  She's still tagging that Bruno character.ย ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1