B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

Bogdan and Nelly appear to know Ailey's male friend rather well.  Perhaps he has some association with RLC.  Nelly kissed him on both cheeks as she left the terrace for her bedroom.  As Noldus reported, Ailey is filling a bed on squick notice because the two girls who were going to that bedroom decided not to join the project.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, moules said:

Bogdan and Nelly appear to know Ailey's male friend rather well.  Perhaps he has some association with RLC.  Nelly kissed him on both cheeks as she left the terrace for her bedroom.  As Noldus reported, Ailey is filling a bed on squick notice because the two girls who were going to that bedroom decided not to join the project.

there are at least 10 formers RLC girls in Spain now or in Schengen area. In my  opinion  RLC could easily picks 1 or  2  to fill  this room. They wanted a new girl , it is a huge failure  ! 😕

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there are at least 10 formers RLC girls in Spain now or in Schengen area. In my  opinion  RLC could easily picks 1 or  2  to fill  this room. They wanted a new girl , it is a huge failure  ! 😕

What is surprising is that several of the girls have asked RLC to come back, but are rejected

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there are at least 10 formers RLC girls in Spain now or in Schengen area

Just thought it was interesting what is classed as an  Schengen Area.

What countries are in Schengen Area?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Surprising indeed.  And maybe I know one or two in that list.

it's not necessarily girls who are currently in Barcelona
So I'm not sure these are the girls you're thinking of

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What countries are in Schengen Area?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland

It is easy to forget these, but they are separate countries that are in Schengen as well; Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and the Vatican City

• Upvote 1