B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wie lange sie ein Paar bleiben, ist die Millionen-Dollar-Frage.   :breites Grinsen:

Soviel sind  Holly und Thor nicht wert, aber wie wir sicher alle wissen gehören  funktionierende und gute zwischenmenschliche Beziehungen zu den schwierigsten Dingen im menschlichen Leben. Und wie bei allem im Leben ist schon im Entstehen der Keim des Vergehens angelegt. Also, geben wir den beiden Menschlein doch auch gedanklich eine Chance.

20 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Soviel sind  Holly und Thor nicht wert, aber wie wir sicher alle wissen gehören  funktionierende und gute zwischenmenschliche Beziehungen zu den schwierigsten Dingen im menschlichen Leben. Und wie bei allem im Leben ist schon im Entstehen der Keim des Vergehens angelegt. Also, geben wir den beiden Menschlein doch auch gedanklich eine Chance.

Yes, but can Holly cook?

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Ja, aber kann Holly kochen?

Bei dem vegetarischen Zeug das die Mädchen und auch Jungs dort im Wesentlichen essen  ( müssen ) und das jeder LIeferdienst der etwas auf sich hält im Angebot hat, gerät das Kochen können zur Nebensache. Da kann auch Holly nicht viel verderben. Aber sie haben schon recht : für das Gelingen jeder  längerfristigen Liebesbeziehung gehört neben betörendem Sex auch gutes Essen bzw. Kochen, denn Liebe geht bekanntlich durch den Magen.

7 hours ago, swordfish said:

They should have been binned off altogether Frank or the very least binned to VHTV.

i happen to agree with you, enough is enough of holly already and nobody is watching rlc to see thor or samson for that matter.

5 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Even if some people here would like to tear me up in the air: I think this solution that RLC has found is okay or good! Now Holly/Thor can prove that they can justify RLC's trust and fill the apartment with life outside of the shared bedroom. I can't quite understand the aversions of some of the subscribers that they have towards Holl or Thor or even towards both protagonists. In my opinion, they have fulfilled exactly what RLC is essentially about: showing a lot of sex in front of the camera and without being shy. In this respect we have quite a few failures in the villas or in some couples' apartments.

It's strange how double standards are used here: with Masha, who hardly ever gets out of bed, this is largely tolerated. So, dear Thor/Holly bashers: everyone deserves a second chance in life. Because no one can doubt that a new life has begun for the couple Thor/Holly with other requirements than in a room in the villa.

how do you propose they do that?  do you really think they are going to go out and bring total strangers in to the apartment?  the answer is no!  it will be the same rlc participants as usual.  if holly and thor were really trying to make a go of a relationship, don't you think there would be a better chance away from all the others and them truly on their own in their own apartment away from anything rlc?  i honestly don't understand where you are coming from with your adoration for this couple.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moules said:

Alley also arrived with a lot of dirty clothes.  As if there was no laundry at the location she was at before arriving @ B-7

i don't think the highways and byways and alleys have any washing machines.  just kidding, trying to lighten the mood.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Another boring couple will not generate more subs...all RLC has done in put 4 or 5 more couples into apartments. Even Carol, Loraine and Holly are coupled up. The server has not been under any stress.

If couples did generate subs, there would never have been GOV.

GOV is thier only hope and they are fucking it up big time.

i feel the same way you do, if couples were making the difference they never would have created the girls on vacation apartments.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

Wie schlagen Sie vor, dass sie das tun? Glaubst du wirklich, sie gehen raus und bringen völlig Fremde in die Wohnung? Die Antwort ist nein! es werden die gleichen rlc-Teilnehmer wie üblich sein. Wenn Holly und Thor wirklich versuchen würden, eine Beziehung aufzubauen, denkst du nicht, dass es eine bessere Chance gibt, weg von all den anderen und sie wirklich allein in ihrer eigenen Wohnung weg von allem RLC? Ich verstehe ehrlich gesagt nicht, woher SIE mit Ihrer Bewerbung für dieses Paar kommen.

Mit dem eigenen Leben außerhalb von RLC und den Kameras und den ständigen Bewertungen durch die Abonnenten wäre es sicher einfacher für die beiden. Nur ist das zu einem großen Teil auch ein Problem nicht nur finanzieller Art. Wie sind die vertraglichen Umstände oder unter welchen Bedingungen ist ihr Visum gültig. Meistens hängt das für Ausländer am Nachweis eines Arbeitsvertrages und noch an vielen anderen Dingen an die wir nicht denken. Und um eine gute Wohnung finanzieren zu können braucht man mittlerweile ,etwas überspitzt zu antworten, einen Kleintransporter um die nötigen Scheine, auch oft Bakschisch, transportieren zu können. In Spanien , besonders aber auch in einer so stark nachgefragten Stadt wie Barcelona, ist das genau so wie z.B. in München, Berlin oder auch Prag usw. Also versuchen sie zu verstehen daß viele Menschen, mich eingeschlossen, im Zweifel immer den Weg des geringsten Widerstandes gehen und einfache Lösungen für ein Problem suchen.

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i feel the same way you do, if couples were making the difference they never would have created the girls on vacation apartments.

Wasn't that a strategy to generate content after the close of the Russian's apartments?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wasn't that a strategy to generate content after the close of the Russian's apartments?

no sir, the girls on vacation apartments were well established before the closing of the russian apartments.