B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

OT: the new apartment is not in Prague since it is raining in Prague. I believe it is another new apartment in Rome or Barcelona.

The temperature isn't consistent with Rome, Prague or Barcelona's current temperature...

22 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Weird that new flat is number 41 and the last we had was 39... Where is apartment 40 ?

Very good observation, I hadn't paid attention to this kind of detail, so it is possible that a next apartment could open soon

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

It appears B7 is having internet issues.  All of the cams are skipping.  Or is it just me?  Other apartments are fine.

Did you email RLC it's the same for me also.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

It appears B7 is having internet issues.  All of the cams are skipping.  Or is it just me?  Other apartments are fine.

Yes. I see 3-3 and has serious lagging problem...

22 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Could the new couple be in Vienna ? I know it does not mean much, but the temp are the same... I'll check later if it still the same

Also the temperature for some cities in Germany.

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Very good observation, I hadn't paid attention to this kind of detail, so it is possible that a next apartment could open soon

Maybe a B-8?  Lucien and Alex seem to be waiting for something.  And there is the Russian quartet.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Auch die Temperatur für einige Städte in Deutschland.

Eher nicht in Deutschland. Ich glaube nicht daß eine Infrastruktur für RLC in D überhaupt aufgebaut werden könnte. Es gibt eine große feministische Bewegung in D 2 gegen " Sexismus und sexuelle Ausbeutung der Frauen " Diese Leute würden gegen RLC  Sturm laufen. Zumal jetzt wo Grün-Rot-Gelb regiert. Es ist kein Zufall daß es im großen Markt für Sex in D noch keine Infrastruktur  wie in Tschechien oder Ungarn etwa existiert.