B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A joke with nice boobs and pussy.

she can't be all that bad then can she?  i mean the babawawa sisters and many more girls are gone most of the time also.  give her a chance and maybe she will win your heart.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

she can't be all that bad then can she?  i mean the babawawa sisters and many more girls are gone most of the time also.  give her a chance and maybe she will win your heart.

On her first or second day she was missing for a whole day. That's a record AFAIK.

5 hours ago, moules said:

I will try and explain.

Level 2 is the top level, or floor.  This in Nelly's and Bogdan's level.  The entrance from the street is at this level.  The cams are numbered 2-1, 2-2, etc., which is why it is called level 2.

Level 1 is one floor below Level 2.  There are no bedrooms on this floor.

Level 3 is one floor below Level 1.  There are three bedrooms on this floor.

Level 4 is confusing. Most of level 4 is on the same level as level 1.  These are cams 4-1 through 4-5. However, one cam for level 4 is not on the same level as level 1.  This is cam 4-6, it is on level 3.  This camera provides a view of the backyard.

------------------------------

There is another level that has no cams.  Part of the exterior of this level can be seen on cam, along the north side of the villa. 

To discover this level, start with Cam 4-3 which shows a railing, and green bushes and trees beyond the railing.  The roots of these plants are at level 3.  (Remember Cam 4-3 is on the same level as Level 1.)  The next cam to view is  Cam 3-11, which has a view of Samson's balcony.   To the right of the view from this cam and unseen are the bushes and trees in Cam 4-3.

Samson's balcony is on the same level as the backyard seen on Cam 4-6.  Samson's balcony is more correctly called a terrace.

To the left of the sliding door in Samson's room one can see another railing.  Below this railing is another balcony of similar size to Samson's balcony.  This second balcony is 3+ meters below the level of Samson's balcony.  (This balcony is seen on satellite images.)

The window you see to the left of the railing in Samson's balcony is probably the window in Alley's bathroom, camera 3-4. Below this window is the level referred to as the basement (or level 5).

This basement level that has no cams is below Alley's bedroom and bathroom.  It is not below Samson's bedroom or Thor's former bedroom.

Oh I see. You were referring to camera levels shown in the site's plan of rooms and cameras, as opposed to the floor levels of the actual building.

They try to simplify it for the subscribers; but it would certainly confuse anyone who thought those level numbers were related to the building itself, when approached from outside by someone delivering goods, or a guest wanting to get an elevator to the right floor.

18 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Oh I see. You were referring to camera levels shown in the site's plan of rooms and cameras, as opposed to the floor levels of the actual building.

They try to simplify it for the subscribers; but it would certainly confuse anyone who thought those level numbers were related to the building itself, when approached from outside by someone delivering goods, or a guest wanting to get an elevator to the right floor.

Regarding the Camera's in B7.

They should put Cams 4.1 to 4.5 on the same list as the floor 1 Cams and Cam 4.6 on the same list as floor 3.

Doing so (in my view) would make it much easier to follow them.

• Haha 1

Alley looks to be spending another night away.  At midnight, this means that B&N, and Samson are asleep in their beds. This for the second most important property in RLC.  (Properties ranked by the number of cameras.  B-7 has 37.)

B-4 is full of sleeping corpses also, other than Lilith and Lorraine.

21 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

A similar numbering system exists for B-4, but not quite as bad.

B-7 was built on a hill slope of maybe 45 degrees.  Built by either a mad Russian, a crazy civil engineer, or a contractor who needed work for his workers, who would otherwise be out of work.  True, the land probably cost a few pesetas, but the underlying cost of construction made up for the very cheap land. 

There probably is no connection to a sewer, so the real backyard possibly functions as a septic system.  This may provide the senses with the fragrance of Eau de Barcelona.

Looking at the villa from the street, the door to the 'garage' is a small door on the far left side of the villa, and the front door which leads directly to Bogdan' and Nelly's suite is on the far right side of the villa..

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Regarding the Camera's in B7.

They should put Cams 4.1 to 4.5 on the same list as the floor 1 Cams and Cam 4.6 on the same list as floor 3.

Doing so (in my view) would make it much easier to follow them.

Nah, leave all the external areas seperate

12 hours ago, moules said:

Alley looks to be spending another night away.  At midnight, this means that B&N, and Samson are asleep in their beds. This for the second most important property in RLC.  (Properties ranked by the number of cameras.  B-7 has 37.)

B-4 is full of sleeping corpses also, other than Lilith and Lorraine.

Ailey not Alley