B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

A spammer has appeared in June Topic #6, so I will post this here.

> Bogdan apparently left B-7 on June 23rd, leaving Nelly behind.  A business trip?

> After Samson fucked her brains out last night, Lorraine returned to B-4 to sleep in her own bed. Though she greatly enjoyed the fucking, -- Thor and Holly probably heard the louder screams, -- this possibly indicates she and Samson will be great fuck buddies, but she wants her own space.

> Holly continues to visit her campsite under the stairs in B-4, switching clothes between her suitcases.  Could be am indication she is not moving soon.  She  is becoming more of an exhibitionist, pushing boundaries.  She is the first participant to have fucked by the pools in both B-4 and B-7  (at least since B-7 came on-line), and the first to fuck in the living rooms of both villas.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

A spammer has appeared in June Topic #6, so I will post this here.

> Bogdan apparently left B-7 on June 23rd, leaving Nelly behind.  A business trip?

> After Samson fucked her brains out last night, Lorraine returned to B-4 to sleep in her own bed. Though she greatly enjoyed the fucking, -- Thor and Holly probably heard the louder screams, -- this possibly indicates she and Samson will be great fuck buddies, but she wants her own space.

> Holly continues to visit her campsite under the stairs in B-4, switching clothes between her suitcases.  Could be am indication she is not moving soon.  She  is becoming more of an exhibitionist, pushing boundaries.  She is the first participant to have fucked by the pools in both B-4 and B-7  (at least since B-7 came on-line), and the first to fuck in the living rooms of both villas.

She’s getting her clothes ready for a holiday, should only be away for about a week

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

She’s getting her clothes ready for a holiday, should only be away for about a week

Yes.  I just noticed that.  She is deciding what to bring, and she is taking her small yellow suitcase. Thor also seems to be packing.  Maybe a holiday with Tweety?

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes.  I just noticed that.  She is deciding what to bring, and she is taking her small yellow suitcase. Thor also seems to be packing.  Maybe a holiday with Tweety?

9 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

If Holly is going on a trip and if they are really moving to B5 maybe the place are getting some renovation then maybe the reopening is delayed.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Holly is going on a trip and if they are really moving to B5 maybe the place are getting some renovation then maybe the reopening is delayed.

I don’t think it’s delayed, just following whatever timeline was planned, they’ve been planning to go away for a while so RLC would know their timeline. Guessing they’ll be moving not long after they get back 

Seems to be a discussion with Samson and Lorraine.  About their going on this holiday, too?

I remember Tweety lying in Thor's bed with Holly and becoming very excited after receiving several text messages.

It appears Lorraine is going too.  There seemed to  be an issue with her Moldova passport, but that was straightened out.  Holly is more computer literate than Thor.  Thor is more computer literate than Lorraine.  Samson is maybe a light-year behind.

This may also have to do with fluency in the language being used on the airline website.

• Haha 2