B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

8 hours ago, moules said:

^^^^  Yacht charters are typically for one week increments.  Assuming the charter started on Monday, it would be over by Sunday.  Add a travel day back to Barcelona.  It's also possible that Tweety's guy has booked a longer charter.

RLC has yet to acknowledge that Bogdan, Thor, Samson, and Lorraine are on vacation.  (Holly is an unlisted participant and no need to provide information about her status.)  And it is possible that a return date has not been set by those on vacation.

It seems that Holly and Thor's trip and dates was planned for some time, and Lorraine and Samson were last minute adds.  What is becoming strange is K&O leaving when they did,, as B-7  is now almost deserted, and the current participants in B-4 generate little in the way of viewer interest.  IMO, some future participants have visa issues.

Maybe they'll become the next chapter for the Return of Gilligan's Island.   :biggrin:

gilligans island GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fior installing lighting fuckery in the LR.  This is a firm indication that RLC not only condones lighting to fuck up the cameras...but rather, they are the source for this.

FUCK YOU RLC!

He placed in the hall 3-15

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe the new tenant(s) isn't coming so soon.

That couple are in the guest room.

Or the couple in the guest room (Alex & Lucien) are the new tenants.  From replay, I think there was a welcoming barbecue on the terrace, with Bogdan and Nelly, and Fior.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Or the couple in the guest room (Alex & Lucien) are the new tenants.  From replay, I think there was a welcoming barbecue on the terrace, with Bogdan and Nelly, and Fior.

If they are RLC didn't updated and made a mistake because a Villa full of couple can be kinda boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

If they are RLC didn't updated and made a mistake because a Villa full of couple can be kinda boring.

Lorraine is not shown as on vacation, so updates are not always being made these days.

And RLC may have plans for Thor and Holly.  I don't think Lorraine wants to live with Samson.

37 minutes ago, moules said:

I disagree. They replaced the new sheets with a different set just like Kylie and Rus used to do in B4 to guest rooms.  When they leave , they'll switch them back. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1