B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

It appears Thor and Holly are leaving early in the morning.  If Lorraine is going, she probably is on a later flight.  She is now in Lilith's room, explaining things to Lilith.  Samson does not appear to be going.  From body language, it appears he doesn't want to go.  But who knows what his passport / visa situation is.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

It appears Thor and Holly are leaving early in the morning.  If Lorraine is going, she probably is on a later flight.  She is now in Lilith's room, explaining things to Lilith.  Samson does not appear to be going.  From body language, it appears he doesn't want to go.  But who knows what his passport / visa situation is.

I really don't know much about international flights but I don't think that is financially smart buying tickets in the day before the travel.   

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I really don't know much about international flights but I don't think that is financially smart buying tickets in the day before the travel.   

No it is not.

Lorraine is now packing, so she is going too.  Have to wait to see what time they leave the villa to have a better guess at their destination.  No discussion about hotels.  A possibility is that Tweety's companion has chartered a yacht for a week.  That would explain Holly bringing an underwater camera.

Thor, Holly, Samson, and presumably Lorraine left at 09:10.

Probably are ticketed on the 11:25 flight to Athens.  The other possible destination is a flight to Marseille at 11:30.  Depending on whether they will be cruising the Aegean or  the Med..

---------------------------

Still no sign of Bogdan.  My guess he is elsewhere trying to resolve visa issues.  Perhaps Martina will visit to keep Nelly company.  Or maybe Alex & Lucien will re-appear.

• Sad 1

Looking at it, maybe Holly really does have feelings for the bloated guy, considering all the money he loses by not doing his job, maybe, love really does win out