B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

54 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I disagree. They replaced the new sheets with a different set just like Kylie and Rus used to do in B4 to guest rooms.  When they leave , they'll switch them back. 

You may be right.  From replay, they arrive at around 17:30, and their stuff is put in the 'garage'.  Bogdan takes one suitcase downstairs.  Alex goes to the 'garage' at least once and brings back an item for Lucien.

A&L are sleeping in K&O's former room tonight.  It is possible that the garage is now habitable, but no cams are working, so they are sleeping in the guest room.

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)
13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did Bogdan changed the bedding of the guest room? New tenants arriving soon then.

He just put back the sheets that were present before Alexandra and Lucian stayed to sleep last night.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Holly & Thor and Samson & Loraine are back. I read some speculations that they spent their vacation days on a yacht !! or in France !!!.

My guess is much simpler that they went to another city in Spain that has beaches.  

Loraine showed some photos and videos of the trip to the girls in B4 at Zara's bed and it was possible to see them on a beat with bonfire and swimming.

They arrived at the villa around 23:03.

After looking at flights arriving between 21:00 and 21:45, only three flights arrive in that timeframe from an origin airport near the water.

A flight from Palma that arrived at 21:10, a flight from Malaga that also arrived  at 21:10. . And a delayed flight from Ibiza that landed at 21:21. 

No Greek islands.  No French Riviera.  No Amalfi coast.

-----------------------------

Even when A&L were sleeping for one night in the guest bedroom, their clothes were kept in the 'garage'.  Very strange. This is like Holly sleeping in B-7 while nearly all her clothes remain in B-4.  Are A&L secretly staying in the garage?  Are they about to move to another Barcelona apartment? 

B-7 began experiencing server or network issues shortly after 11:00.  And no sign of Holly at her campsite under the stairs in B-4.

---------------------------

It appears that a taxi can get to B-7 from the airport in a faster time I thought when trying to identify where they flew from.  So add a flight from Sicily.  I think Sicily is probably where they came from.   Tweety and Tweety's guy's island-hopping which Holly has joined on her three trips has probably been along the west coast of Italy and the east coast of southern France.  No Bali.  No Istanbul.  No Amsterdam.

19 minutes ago, moules said:

B-7 began experiencing server or network issues shortly after 11:00.  And no sign of Holly at her campsite under the stairs in B-4.

---------------------------

It appears that a taxi can get to B-7 from the airport in a faster time I thought when trying to identify where they flew from.  So add a flight from Sicily.  I think Sicily is probably where they came from.   Tweety and Tweety's guy's island-hopping which Holly has joined on her three trips has probably been along the west coast of Italy and the east coast of southern France.  No Bali.  No Istanbul.  No Amsterdam.

I can't be the only one that doesn't give a shit what these people do when they are not on RLC. 🙄

• Like 2