Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You should join your friend  going to Barcelona.You both will surely find a parking lot there. Then there might be two (young?🤷‍♂️) naked women in a parking lot. I'm waiting for the headlines in the newspapers. Take some pictures...🤣

By the way, whether girlsfun1 or girlsfun2 doesn't matter, the posts had the same content....so no difference perhaps the same person 🤔😉

I imagine the front page of the newspaper: 
3 completely naked women were arrested in a parking lot.
In the article: 
these women confessed that they worked for RLC Barcelona and wanted to make a publicity stunt. Other arrests are planned, a certain "Alberto" would be a high manager and a warrant has been issued for his arrest. The last time he was seen, he had a shovel in his hands near the parking lot in question. People are asked to be careful if they see him. One of the girls spoke only in Russian so it is believed that a Russian connection may be involved. Another girl who says her name is Masha came to bail out the arrested girls. Masha said that she works for a small church nearby and that she helps men who have been sexually abused, but when she saw these poor girls, she said that she would put them in contact with a certain Bodgan who runs the small church. To follow....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina home in the guest room rubbing one out under the covers.  I guess she has to release some "tension" due to her activities off cam.  😜

She had a pit stop home from B7 at 0136
and back 0152 - she went out to the balcony for a long time
to bed in the guestroom 0334

• Like 1

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

A good lesbian look always contains a touch of masculinity, it's a good mix of feminine assets as to attract men while showing a man's virility towards other women.
And if you add the haircut behind the neck and the famous necklace...there you are in the tops...ready for anything crazy fun!   

necklace ?, tell me about the famous necklace.    I am so out of it.   There is nothing about popular lesbian hairstyles, attire, and accessories in my car magazines. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

necklace ?, tell me about the famous necklace.    I am so out of it.   There is nothing about popular lesbian hairstyles, attire, and accessories in my car magazines. 

Pearl necklace

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

😂 great, I think your car magazines might be more interesting than the discussions about pseudo lesbian haircut or other fashion topics here as long as you don't want to join the speculations...🤣

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Martina can get Nelly to have sex with her since Alberto isn't up to the task

Excellent idea because we know what it takes to fill all the libido energy of Martina and why not during the working hours of Alberto. Martina invites Nelly for a drink and we know the rest of the story, they have at least 7 hours, which is just enough. 
Imagine day after day, the same routine Martina and Nelly 7 hours a day....even for us, it would be exhausting...

You know the law of physics: nothing is lost and nothing is created but a big exchange of energy! LOL 

Go girls !!!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1