Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina is acting sick and/or depressed.  Is her father doing worse or is it something else?  🙁

It more simple: when your FWB is not able to do his part......in the case of Martina, FWB need to be in great shape and always available and take it for long hours....

Unsatisfied high libido affects mood a lot in Martina's case

They live in different time zone, it doesn't help FWB tasks

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Don't think so, she may has read some of the posts here😁

If she read the post, she will be asking "How can I meet GirlsFun2, she seems to be having a lot of fun and she is BI like me and she has already mentioned that she could break Nelly's record for a whole night" LOL

P.S. Do I have to apply to be in RLC ? Or meet her outside the cams like for many of her friends... Oh I'm having fun...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

If she read the post, she will be asking "How can I meet GirlsFun2, she seems to be having a lot of fun and she is BI like me and she has already mentioned that she could break Nelly's record for a whole night" LOL

P.S. Do I have to apply to be in RLC ? Or meet her outside the cams like for many of her friends... Oh I'm having fun...

You seem to think that Martina's solution to everything in life is more sex.  Martina seems to have a lot of issues on her mind and they are upsetting her.  The last thing she needs is someone like you to continue to confuse her.  Alberto knows Martina very well.  He lets her vent without attacking back and then when she is ready she comes to him and they talk things through.  Sex is not the ultimate answer but their timetables do seem to be opposite right now.  Alberto is working now and he needs his sleep and that is his particular schedule.  Martina sleeps when Alberto is awake and is awake when Alberto sleeps.  If they have sex they have to be awake at the same time.  When Martina goes back to school they should go back to being on the same timetable.

In the meantime Girlsfun2 has a very high opinion of herself.  If she were to meet with Martina, all of Martina's problems would not be solved.  I my opinion, from my experience reading Girlfun2's posts, Martina would never sleep and that would be the end of Martina.  Girlsfun2  - please stay away from Martina. She will work things out WITH  Alberto. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Je lijkt te denken dat Martina's oplossing voor alles in het leven meer seks is. Martina lijkt veel problemen aan haar hoofd te hebben en ze maken haar van streek. Het laatste wat ze nodig heeft, is dat iemand zoals jij haar blijft verwarren. Alberto kent Martina heel goed. Hij laat haar ventileren zonder terug te vallen en als ze er klaar voor is, komt ze naar hem toe en praten ze door. Seks is niet het ultieme antwoord, maar hun tijdschema's lijken op dit moment tegengesteld te zijn. Alberto werkt nu en hij heeft zijn slaap nodig en dat is zijn specifieke schema. Martina slaapt als Alberto wakker is en is wakker als Alberto slaapt. Als ze seks hebben, moeten ze tegelijkertijd wakker zijn. Als Martina weer naar school gaat, moeten ze weer hetzelfde rooster volgen.

Ondertussen heeft Girlsfun2 een zeer hoge dunk van zichzelf. Als ze Martina zou ontmoeten, zouden niet alle problemen van Martina zijn opgelost. Ik ben van mening, uit mijn ervaring met het lezen van de berichten van Girlfun2, Martina zou nooit slapen en dat zou het einde van Martina zijn. Girlsfun2 - blijf alsjeblieft uit de buurt van Martina. Ze zal dingen regelen MET Alberto. 

Martina is niet   verplicht dit forum te lezen, en als ze slim is blijft ze ver weg van CC

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
6 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Je lijkt te denken dat Martina's oplossing voor alles in het leven meer seks is. Martina lijkt veel problemen aan haar hoofd te hebben en ze maken haar van streek. Het laatste wat ze nodig heeft, is dat iemand zoals jij haar blijft verwarren. Alberto kent Martina heel goed. Hij laat haar ventileren zonder terug te vallen en als ze er klaar voor is, komt ze naar hem toe en praten ze door. Seks is niet het ultieme antwoord, maar hun tijdschema's lijken op dit moment tegengesteld te zijn. Alberto werkt nu en hij heeft zijn slaap nodig en dat is zijn specifieke schema. Martina slaapt als Alberto wakker is en is wakker als Alberto slaapt. Als ze seks hebben, moeten ze tegelijkertijd wakker zijn. Als Martina weer naar school gaat, moeten ze weer hetzelfde rooster volgen.

Ondertussen heeft Girlsfun2 een zeer hoge dunk van zichzelf. Als ze Martina zou ontmoeten, zouden niet alle problemen van Martina zijn opgelost. Ik ben van mening, uit mijn ervaring met het lezen van de berichten van Girlfun2, Martina zou nooit slapen en dat zou het einde van Martina zijn. Girlsfun2 - blijf alsjeblieft uit de buurt van Martina. Ze zal dingen regelen MET Alberto. 

what an absolute load of twaddle