B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just point out that he shouldn't expect that Zaba was going to bring a guy over. The problem with Zaba isn't that she doesn't bring guys over every time that she have sex, is that she doesn't care about the subscribers. I still have to point out that time she brought a guy over , both were really relaxed in front of the cams and she inveted him out. 

Even without sex and "just masturbated" she gives much more to the voyeurs than Zaba.

Before this couple of days in the Villa with Kristy I don't remember what she did. Even before her mom arrived.

I still think that Zaba is only in the project because RLC doesn't want to lose Esmi because she's the most popular tenant right now.

Are you really objective on the subject?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Are you really objective on the subject?

Judging by the popular scenes on replay and live I would say with very confidence that she is.

I have to note that I always discard Leora from this kind of analysis because she's Hors concours.

at this point in time on rlc i believe there is not even 5 people on cc that care if zabava or esmi even exist.  that can also be said for kristy, alana, dana, amira, monica, nelly, bogdan, and a few more i'm to lazy to type.

• Like 1

Poor Esmi there's no wonder she's tired all the time she does for this and dose for that and totes everybody s*** around all day long. She's a good daughter sister and friend amazing girl.I Can't get enough of her!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RonS said:

Poor Esmi there's no wonder she's tired all the time she does for this and dose for that and totes everybody s*** around all day long. She's a good daughter sister and friend amazing girl.I Can't get enough of her!

anything to avoid the cam

• Like 1
  • Haha 1