B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

"The Most Sensual Erotic Esmi" I believe is beginning to really enjoy all the attention she is getting from the CC membership.

Her lingerie has gone from everyday plain jane, to very sensual, sexually enticing, and very sheer and colorful. 

Her beautiful tan is making all that wonderful sexy lingerie she has purchased stand out, and making her look even more incredible every day.

The darkness of her hair and mysterious eyes, and that super seductive smile that makes us want to watch her. Her low sultry sensual voice is heart melter. Yea I am smitten I know it and I dont care.

Like I have been saying there is something about ESMI !!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Sensual Erotic Esmi" I believe is beginning to really enjoy all the attention she is getting from the CC membership.

Her lingerie has gone from everyday plain jane, to very sensual, sexually enticing, and very sheer and colorful. 

Her beautiful tan is making all that wonderful sexy lingerie she has purchased stand out, and making her look even more incredible every day.

The darkness of her hair and mysterious eyes, and that super seductive smile that makes us want to watch her. Her low sultry sensual voice is heart melter. Yea I am smitten I know it and I dont care.

Like I have been saying there is something about ESMI !!!

Few days ago she was liking on instagram some really hot lingerie. Let's see if she bought some.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not a run. Looks like Esmi will sleep somewhere.

Sadly my only complaint about her is doesn't spend enough nights at home, she always seems to find somewhere to go at night.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sadly my only complaint about her is doesn't spend enough nights at home, she always seems to find somewhere to go at night.

Only when her mother was around even then did she sleep most nights in B1.