B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das kann aber schwer werden ! Die Videos von ihr bei RLC sind ja nun einmal vorhanden und lösen sich nicht in Luft auf. Es gibt Arbeitgeber, Vermieter, vielleicht Leute aus der eigenen Familie die sich an dem stoßen was Karol getan hat. Da spielt es keine Rolle dass Karol vielleicht nur aus einer Zwangslage heraus zu RLC gegangen ist. Dazu ist sie in Spanien Ausländerin mit sicher nicht perfekten Spanisch-Kenntnissen und ohne gültigen Arbeitsvertrag hat sie auch Visa-Probleme. Bleibt vielleicht nur wieder in ihr Heimatland zurückzukehren. Aber da würde sie nur wieder vom Regen in die Traufe kommen. Ich wünsche ihr sehr daß dies alles nicht eintritt, ihr Mann( Partner ) ist ja auch noch da und zusammen ist vieles möglich. 

She have a student visa and she's finishing her third book of the Spanish Language Course. Her BF moved his company to Barcelona so maybe he got or will get a visa because of it.

Is very rare for someone close to them to find those videos because the sites that host them aren't that big.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Sie hat ein Studentenvisum und beendet gerade ihr drittes Buch des Spanisch-Sprachkurses. Ihr Freund hat seine Firma nach Barcelona verlegt, vielleicht hat oder bekommt er deswegen ein Visum.

Es ist sehr selten, dass jemand in ihrer Nähe diese Videos findet, da die Websites, auf denen sie gehostet werden, nicht so groß sind.

Das war mir so nicht bekannt. Um so mehr freut es mich daß ihre Chancen auf ein gutes gemeinsames Leben mit ihrem Partner abseits der Kameras  so gut zu sein scheinen. Und was die Videos anbetrifft: Wer sucht der findet auch . Das Netz vergisst nichts.

Hello everyone, this is my first post on camcaps, even though I've been following it for several months. I do it for Esmi. I think she is very sad about the departure of her mother, but also of Karol. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Karol left the bunny to her and yesterday afternoon she was on the sofa with Marlene and showed her the bunny and they talked sadly. I think Karol was a great point of reference for Esmi and helped her a lot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Boing said:

Hello everyone, this is my first post on camcaps, even though I've been following it for several months. I do it for Esmi. I think she is very sad about the departure of her mother, but also of Karol. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Karol left the bunny to her and yesterday afternoon she was on the sofa with Marlene and showed her the bunny and they talked sadly. I think Karol was a great point of reference for Esmi and helped her a lot.

I think that just like the Twins left the T-Rex there, I think they call it Alexandro or something like that, Karol left the bunny as a token for the apartment and Esmi took for her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

40 minutes ago, Boing said:

Welcome Boing 🙂