B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

4 minutes ago, Apooes said:

There is a suitcase in Karol's room. I also saw she put a tripod in her bag. Is she going on vacation?

I believe that she's slowly moving her stuff to her apartment that she has with her husband. I think that her time in the project is coming to an end. Unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that she's slowly moving her stuff to her apartment that she has with her husband. I think that her time in the project is coming to an end. Unfortunately.

Perhaps she will participate in this project with her husband in an apartment. Because they had sex in front of the cameras many times and they never hesitated. Look at the glass half full.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Apooes said:

Perhaps she will participate in this project with her husband in an apartment. Because they had sex in front of the cameras many times and they never hesitated. Look at the glass half full.

I was hoping that they would get b6 or B5 but I think that will never happen. I think that she wants to live her life with her husband in private. She's one of the best tenant in this project and a real professional. She cares about her fans. But I think that she wants to move on her life. I respect that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was hoping that they would get b6 or B5 but I think that will never happen. I think that she wants to live her life with her husband in private. She's one of the best tenant in this project and a real professional. She cares about her fans. But I think that she wants to move on her life. I respect that.

Definitely I agree with you. And I know that she and her husband have been together for about 6-7 years. Maybe none of what we said will come true, but Karol was truly one of the best characters in RLC.

• Like 1