Elli & Vencel (2022) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have become a real RLC fan of this apartment, this apartment the following apartments remind of the real reason I joined RLC in the first place over 10 years ago now. I just love how real they are, with no expectations, just pure voyeuristic enjoyment watching and waiting to see what happens next. I absolutely love the guest couple as I think that woman is hot as hell and just love how shy she is with the cameras. If RLC was to this couple thier own place I know it would be so much enjoyment to watch how develop with and adjust to the cameras.

Venera and Lion: are my Favs, That girl just eludes the purest form of the girl next door sensuality, sexuality and true seduction.

Esenia and Dima: now that Esenia has become more comfortable with the cameras is so much fun because of the way they tease each other all the time.

Elli and Vencel: because from day one they were not intimadated by the cameras, and just acted as if they were not being watched by us the voyeurs. I love how they have friends over all the time and are not afraid to share thier most imitate lives with us the voyeurs who pay the bills. 

Klassy Klassic Karol and Kos: of course are a top notch voyeurs dream as they always have shared every ting with no exceptions with the voyeurs of RLC.

Image result for standing ovation gifs

These four additions to the RLC line up will keep me happy, because all of the GOV apartments have lost thier way, they moved away from what made the most watched ever online apartments, too this stagnated, boring, and  I absolutely get no enjoyment watching them anymore. Nothing exciting or daring or out of the ordinary ever happens in them anymore.... just the same old mundane BS.

Thank goodness for these new couple apartments and breath of fresh air as I seldom even go to the GOV apartments anymore.

I don't want to make this kinda OT but 100% agree with you. Is funny that the On Vacation part of the project the majority of the girls are there only for the money and doesn't give anything to their viewers, only scraps.

In the other way the couples are the best of them, o shy to share their day-to-day life, no whispers, no hidden rooms, nothing. the Most of GOV are just a bunch of Divas that does whatever they want because RLC is afraid to have some empty rooms. Is better empty rooms than pay girls that spend only a few hours on cam.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have become a real RLC fan of this apartment, this apartment the following apartments remind of the real reason I joined RLC in the first place over 10 years ago now. I just love how real they are, with no expectations, just pure voyeuristic enjoyment watching and waiting to see what happens next. I absolutely love the guest couple as I think that woman is hot as hell and just love how shy she is with the cameras. If RLC was to this couple thier own place I know it would be so much enjoyment to watch how develop with and adjust to the cameras.

Venera and Lion: are my Favs, That girl just eludes the purest form of the girl next door sensuality, sexuality and true seduction.

Esenia and Dima: now that Esenia has become more comfortable with the cameras is so much fun because of the way they tease each other all the time.

Elli and Vencel: because from day one they were not intimadated by the cameras, and just acted as if they were not being watched by us the voyeurs. I love how they have friends over all the time and are not afraid to share thier most imitate lives with us the voyeurs who pay the bills. 

Klassy Klassic Karol and Kos: of course are a top notch voyeurs dream as they always have shared every ting with no exceptions with the voyeurs of RLC.

These four additions to the RLC line up will keep me happy, because all of the GOV apartments have lost thier way, they moved away from what made the most watched ever online apartments, too this stagnated, boring, and  I absolutely get no enjoyment watching them anymore. Nothing exciting or daring or out of the ordinary ever happens in them anymore.... just the same old mundane BS.

Thank goodness for these new couple apartments and breath of fresh air as I seldom even go to the GOV apartments anymore.

Thx for the heads up Mr Rider....Maybe I should check them out because the Girls apts are becoming as boring as fuck. 
I've always preferred the more natural participants...

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Guest couple left taking their bag with them.

they will come back because their suitcases and other bags are still in the apartment, but it seems to me that they are soon about to leave their friends, but we will surely see them again from time to time as before, the console is still in the living room and the call of the game is too strong 😁

• Haha 2

On 9/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, moos54 said:

they will come back because their suitcases and other bags are still in the apartment, but it seems to me that they are soon about to leave their friends, but we will surely see them again from time to time as before, the console is still in the living room and the call of the game is too strong 😁

look like i was right 😁

• Haha 1