B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

11 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it was probably your posts that i read that led me to believe that she wouldn't be with one man and like you said, it's good they are with multiple partners for the viewers but after awhile you would think they would get used to being with different men and could never be in a serious relationship with just one guy.  

🙄🤦‍♂️😂

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

Lavika and Marlene are young and pretty, and above all they are not looking for love and have a long relationship at the moment, but anyway that's not what the guys are looking for either when they go with the girls , so they are no different from these girls
It all depends on whether these girls want to make their life in Barcelona or in Spain, as others have done before them, if this is not the case, it can be understood that they prefer to flutter instead of starting a relationship that is surely doomed to failure especially if they do not stay in the country
I sincerely think that all these options should be considered.

You're right. They are young and very beautiful (especially Lavika, my Queen ❤️) and most importantly they know that they are part of the show.

Either way, show must go on