B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

how do you know she had a break?

She was dating with a man. He was from Ukraine, and we never saw -in front of cams- Lavi  and another guy at this time period. 

19 minutes ago, Apooes said:

She was dating with a man. He was from Ukraine, and we never saw -in front of cams- Lavi  and another guy at this time period. 

was she dating him or just fucking him?  she doesn't sound like the kind of girl to be tied down to one man.  

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

was she dating him or just fucking him?  she doesn't sound like the kind of girl to be tied down to one man.  

I remember when she told Luna that she wasn't going to have sex with he while we were on vacation. He also masturbated repeatedly right after he came back from vacation. I guess she really didn't have sex with that guy.  And yes, the weird part of the story was that she couldn't stick to one man. I said that I find this strange in my previous posts. Seems like Lavi and Marlene will never, ever be able to commit to one man. While this is pleasurable for subscribers, it's very sad for the guys who have feelings for them. 😄 

11 minutes ago, Apooes said:

I remember when she told Luna that she wasn't going to have sex with he while we were on vacation. He also masturbated repeatedly right after he came back from vacation. I guess she really didn't have sex with that guy.  And yes, the weird part of the story was that she couldn't stick to one man. I said that I find this strange in my previous posts. Seems like Lavi and Marlene will never, ever be able to commit to one man. While this is pleasurable for subscribers, it's very sad for the guys who have feelings for them. 😄 

it was probably your posts that i read that led me to believe that she wouldn't be with one man and like you said, it's good they are with multiple partners for the viewers but after awhile you would think they would get used to being with different men and could never be in a serious relationship with just one guy.  

• Upvote 1

Lavika and Marlene are young and pretty, and above all they are not looking for love and have a long relationship at the moment, but anyway that's not what the guys are looking for either when they go with the girls , so they are no different from these girls
It all depends on whether these girls want to make their life in Barcelona or in Spain, as others have done before them, if this is not the case, it can be understood that they prefer to flutter instead of starting a relationship that is surely doomed to failure especially if they do not stay in the country
I sincerely think that all these options should be considered.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1