B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

Esmi is the number 1 discussed girl and perhaps the most popular currently .. I would like that she remains this mysterious , incredible to watch and pure natural girl we got to know and with her potential blossoming each and every day more and more as we are having the chance and lick to watch and be witnesses of his this girl was and she entered and how she’s now , BUT..

I would also like that I see her flirting , being flirted , either being a guy or a girl , don’t know or can’t tell her preferences , however i believe she’s straight to the guys .. I would like to see how she handles herself around guys , flirting them and so on .. And this not because she has to ,  maybe this is a period that she’s enjoying being single and having time for herself but whenever she feels like wanting to meet someone or being around companies outside of the RLC friendships she has .. 

All lights on Esmi whoever she wishes and feels , we have at least  the President and the Vice President for the fun and craziness , Mathilda who - I will borrow this now - “ has fit in well “ , for some more days or weeks Zara  and the unpredictable Lilith whenever she’s in the mood .. the rest - and there are many - it is a pity watching them using RLC for bed and breakfast , especially Luna , Alana , Amira and Zabava , talking about the ones who are either repeaters or a very long time with RLC ..

Off to enjoy Esmi times 😇😇👏🏻

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Why is taking taking a shower there?

idk. Maybe was just for this coffee thing. But she have that at B1. Don't know if it needs a special preparation the Kristy knows how to do it.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Esmi is the number 1 discussed girl and perhaps the most popular currently .. I would like that she remains this mysterious , incredible to watch and pure natural girl we got to know and with her potential blossoming each and every day more and more as we are having the chance and lick to watch and be witnesses of his this girl was and she entered and how she’s now , BUT..

I would also like that I see her flirting , being flirted , either being a guy or a girl , don’t know or can’t tell her preferences , however i believe she’s straight to the guys .. I would like to see how she handles herself around guys , flirting them and so on .. And this not because she has to ,  maybe this is a period that she’s enjoying being single and having time for herself but whenever she feels like wanting to meet someone or being around companies outside of the RLC friendships she has .. 

All lights on Esmi whoever she wishes and feels , we have at least  the President and the Vice President for the fun and craziness , Mathilda who - I will borrow this now - “ has fit in well “ , for some more days or weeks Zara  and the unpredictable Lilith whenever she’s in the mood .. the rest - and there are many - it is a pity watching them using RLC for bed and breakfast , especially Luna , Alana , Amira and Zabava , talking about the ones who are either repeaters or a very long time with RLC ..

Off to enjoy Esmi times 😇😇👏🏻

Did you missed her and Samson in B2 and b1 months ago?

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Samson was flirting Zabava , I can’t remember anytime Esmi going “ off trail “ with a guy we either know or appeared randomly .

Just now, ddhm said:

I think Samson was flirting Zabava , I can’t remember anytime Esmi going “ off trail “ with a guy we either know or appeared randomly .

What? He was really in to her and her in to him. Don't really know what happened, maybe she didn't wanted to do even a small kiss on cam because a believe that they kissed in the private bathroom.

And on B2 they stood talking for almost an hour in the balcony in the night and in the end she stole a small kiss from her and she got really embarrassed, this was after they went out and come back with ice cream that they shared.

Samson with Zaba was when Esmi went upstairs to take a shower and take a nap. Then Zaba was doing a massage on him and Kristy on Thor.