B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

Just now, joebirch said:

She has in an undisclosed location  😂😂

What does that mean, a hidden room? I hate hidden rooms, I want cameras everywhere! Just turn of audio if something private (personal problems) is going on 

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

She came home too late , most probably the guy didn’t have time , otherwise it was all set and done .. The good thing is that like good friend @ed2said earlier , we need more like Marlene girls , we have two that we know but in a roster of 19 singles / couple girls and for the “ Holidays “ concept , is a small number .. luckily , it is the savior of B2 , Lilith could be in B4 but … As for B5 , very weird ..

Lavika at least chills out after the full tense built … not the real deal unfortunately but it is a matter of time till we are introduced to one of her adventures again .. 

We do have a few "wilder" girls, that I kind of like. Lilith. Lavika. Marlene. But they are all spread out in different apartments, and stuck in combinations that makes it very unlikely for anything spontaneous and fun to happen. Lavika is great, but B2 as a whole is pretty boring.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What? He was really in to her and her in to him. Don't really know what happened, maybe she didn't wanted to do even a small kiss on cam because a believe that they kissed in the private bathroom.

And on B2 they stood talking for almost an hour in the balcony in the night and in the end she stole a small kiss from her and she got really embarrassed, this was after they went out and come back with ice cream that they shared.

Samson with Zaba was when Esmi went upstairs to take a shower and take a nap. Then Zaba was doing a massage on him and Kristy on Thor.

I don’t remember the incident 😐 but since I know you watch and your opinion is valid , my bad then , I must have missed that or didn’t pay attention as it must haven’t got my attention.. I only thought he flirted Zabava in B4 during one of the parties .. in any case , that was Esmi’s then one try but since hasn’t been discussed in extend or created a variety of opinions , it might be that Esmi wasn’t popular back then or she was in the “ doubters / attacking “ group of tenants that do nothing ..  

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

We do have a few "wilder" girls, that I kind of like. Lilith. Lavika. Marlene. But they are all spread out in different apartments, and stuck in combinations that makes it very unlikely for anything spontaneous and fun to happen. Lavika is great, but B2 as a whole is pretty boring.

As always I agree .. I don’t think it would be nice to have all wild ones at the same place place but at least in the villa , characters like the girls mentioned are needed to spice up things .. the guys brought a change , we saw the best Loraine ever with Samson , we saw Holly letting all out with Thor but that was it .. let’s see how it evolves soon in B4 ..