B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

She's not happy 🤬

She came home too late , most probably the guy didn’t have time , otherwise it was all set and done .. The good thing is that like good friend @ed2said earlier , we need more like Marlene girls , we have two that we know but in a roster of 19 singles / couple girls and for the “ Holidays “ concept , is a small number .. luckily , it is the savior of B2 , Lilith could be in B4 but … As for B5 , very weird ..

Lavika at least chills out after the full tense built … not the real deal unfortunately but it is a matter of time till we are introduced to one of her adventures again .. 

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Old guy was too fast this one ran out of time.

Both Marlene and Lavika had some failures , Marlene with the coughing demanding guy who was a disaster , Lavika so far and for the type of girl she is , I think she could have much nicer guys and much better success …The girl is equally awesome to Marlene but maybe she has less craziness than Marlene ..but she’s amazing too .

• Upvote 1

OT , the non shy guy who used to have sex with the nice young big boobs Latina in the previous apartment of Carla and Yanai , is Ahwaz’s around which is great as watching guests  that aren’t shy on cameras .. and always in Carla’s and Yanai’s we are introduced to some amazing hotties .

Very frustrated Lavika not getting her orgasm with the way she wishes despite trying to masturbate with both fingers and the toy , I think she’s disappointed not getting the pleasure from the guy and it’s affecting her mind ..

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very frustrated Lavika not getting her orgasm with the way she wishes despite trying to masturbate with both fingers and the toy , I think she’s disappointed not getting the pleasure from the guy and it’s affecting her mind ..

And the frustration shows

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording