B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:
  On 7/7/2022 at 11:22 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm pretty sure this is Loraine explaining to Samson how she gets really close to the camera and masturbates. I don't think she understands why many members dislike her. Members like me who just want her gone for good. 

favicon.png RLC Replay

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

lol….and yet people complain when she doesn’t show anything 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂….how about to watch her if you don’t like her 🤷‍♂️😂

Pete, two comments above this one you made is one he made to me. It was essentially the same comment he made to you after this post above. I cannot "Quote" it for some reason. Look above your comment posted here and Expand my Replay and you should see his comment. 

Ladies, stop arguing….I don’t even know who I responded to. Regardless, my point stands and it’s valid….if you don’t like something simply don’t watch it, stop complaining. I only watch like 4-5 girls, you don’t see me whining how bad the rest of them are 🤷‍♂️. To each it’s own, so if you don’t like a girl, don’t watch her and if you want to complain in a public forum don’t bitch when someone replies 🙄

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Zara's camera 3-13 is useless unless the overhead lights are on. Actually the whole room is too dark.

Someone heard you, they switched the light on.

But yes Zara's 3-13 Cam is darker now they have zoomed it out a little, the room has always been dark during the day, it has little natural light.

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

Ladies, stop arguing….I don’t even know who I responded to. Regardless, my point stands and it’s valid….if you don’t like something simply don’t watch it, stop complaining. I only watch like 4-5 girls, you don’t see me whining how bad the rest of them are 🤷‍♂️. To each it’s own, so if you don’t like a girl, don’t watch her and if you want to complain in a public forum don’t bitch when someone replies 🙄

The problem on the forum is assholes like you who come on here and rather than comment on what's going on in the RLC apartments, you direct your comments to comments others have made about the cast members on RLC or the apartments. This is how the "bitching" starts. Direct your comments to the cast members, the various apartments and villas and stay away from commenting about what others on here say. And stop bitching when someone calls you out for bitching. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The problem on the forum is assholes like you who come on here and rather than comment on what's going on in the RLC apartments, you direct your comments to comments others have made about the cast members on RLC or the apartments. This is how the "bitching" starts. Direct your comments to the cast members, the various apartments and villas and stay away from commenting about what others on here say. And stop bitching when someone calls you out for bitching. 

I am not bitching and for sure I am not gonna bitch about what’s on RLC….and again, if you say something negative about something I like in a public forum I have the right to say what I want. I know, it’s complicated for you to understand, just because you don’t like a girl that doesn’t give you the right to speak on behalf of many other people who like her….clearly your parents have failed you. Read what I said a few more times and maybe you will understand, yet I doubt it