Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

Seems unusual as well as unordinary that there are those who evidently do not have much else interesting to do during their daily lives day after day other than feeling compelled to narrate as much of every move that two individuals who can only be observed through lenses of some cams from thousands of kilometers or miles away. Observing others in such ways are one thing, but narrating nearly every move others make who can only be observed in such ways is certainly another thing altogether that is unnecessary imo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Seems unusual as well as unordinary that there are those who evidently do not have much else interesting to do during their daily lives day after day other than feeling compelled to narrate as much of every move that two individuals who can only be observed through lenses of some cams from thousands of kilometers or miles away. Observing others in such ways are one thing, but narrating nearly every move others make who can only be observed in such ways is certainly another thing altogether that is unnecessary imo.

I am not here often as some are, but when I do have a chance to read, it is kind of annoying to go through pages and pages of nonsense just so I can read some goings on.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I am not here often as some are, but when I do have a chance to read, it is kind of annoying to go through pages and pages of nonsense just so I can read some goings on.

exactly GIF  There is a thing " MARK FORUM READ "  i use a Lot   :biggrin: