B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

6 hours ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, Esmi is a lot of hype but nothing more. Nice girl but I don’t think she is as real as people make her look 🤷‍♂️

I think Esmi is the most authentic / real/genuine girl we currently have .l And as good friend @nagachilli2said , this is perhaps the secret of her popularity since she doesn’t show much …viewers appreciate a girl who isn’t “ lying “ at them woth fake shows , camera obsession , repeated things ..Esmi will cook , make her e-learning , she will watch TV on the couch , she will iron , she simply lives a day in day out normal roomates life in Barcelona .. Imagine if she was more into privacy showing… she would rip the roof of RLC servers ..but then ,ahne she would be “ one more single / GOV” …Esmi is the top girl because we simply like her authenticity , how much we miss this reality ..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think Esmi is the most authentic / real/genuine girl we currently have .l And as good friend @nagachilli2said , this is perhaps the secret of her popularity since she doesn’t show much …viewers appreciate a girl who isn’t “ lying “ at them woth fake shows , camera obsession , repeated things ..Esmi will cook , make her e-learning , she will watch TV on the couch , she will iron , she simply lives a day in day out normal roomates life in Barcelona .. Imagine if she was more into privacy showing… she would rip the roof of RLC servers ..but then ,ahne she would be “ one more single / GOV” …Esmi is the top girl because we simply like her authenticity , how much we miss this reality ..

I agree and disagree. Does she do normal things that I do at home, absolutely. But she is not as genuine as you say, and that’s because of the cameras. I find Karol and  Marlene to be less conscious of the cameras. Like I said, she reminds me of Kami. Just my opinion 

23 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I agree and disagree. Does she do normal things that I do at home, absolutely. But she is not as genuine as you say, and that’s because of the cameras. I find Karol and  Marlene to be less conscious of the cameras. Like I said, she reminds me of Kami. Just my opinion 

I agree in some parts about Marlene, but the times that she bates on the couch she does knowing about the cam there. Karol loved the cameras and the cameras loved her back. She knew were every cam was and as a true exhibitionist every thing she did was to show to the cams.

I think Esmi does somethings like this. Like, studying on her bed wearing penties and a shirt. But she doesn't show off like Radi did, for example.

Esmi for some reason stopped using the scale in front of cam 9 in the bathroom, now she does in front of the sink. If she truly wanted to show for the cam she wouldn't stop doing that.

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To me she did look horny, every time that she was behaving like that either she bated or just stopped and another thing. I this was in her firsts months I would agree that she went there to bate. Now she's comfortable doing it on cam and knows that at this time she would get many viewers.

So I think that she just went there to poop and browse Instagram or Telegram.  😅

What...go to the toilet to have a dump! What a ridiculous suggestion...😏

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree in some parts about Marlene, but the times that she bates on the couch she does knowing about the cam there. Karol loved the cameras and the cameras loved her back. She knew were every cam was and as a true exhibitionist every thing she did was to show to the cams.

I think Esmi does somethings like this. Like, studying on her bed wearing penties and a shirt. But she doesn't show off like Radi did, for example.

Esmi for some reason stopped using the scale in front of cam 9 in the bathroom, now she does in front of the sink. If she truly wanted to show for the cam she wouldn't stop doing that.

That’s my point…the other girls love the cameras and if they don’t I don’t think that for them. We all know that last night if that was Karol the end would have been different. For that reason I don’t think Esmi is genuine or perfect for RLC. I don’t promote that she leaves, it’s just I don’t expect much and I don’t follow her as much. 

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

Zaba left the villa i hope see don't stay a B1 because i think Esmi is still horny.

A few days ago I heard Kristy talking to Luna that Zaba was going to sleep there. Maybe Esmi asked her not to sleep with her so frequently.

Or maybe it was just in that period that Esmi was with a bad mood.

Let's wait and see.