B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Is a think that many said when Be went UM and in the end became a running joke. Almost every time some place goes UM some forum members said that either there is a new tenants or they are receiving a client.

AFAIK the tenants can't control when the apartment goes UM, unless they turn off the internet modem but that must be a huge No No from RLC. Just imagine if they had full control of it. 🤣

So either is RLC that put the apartment UM when they receive someone from outside, to fix something for example, or ISP/Power problem.  

i know for a fact that if the girls request the apartment to be put under maintenance, it will be done.

• Confused 1

You have to check if they changed something but when you subscribe for the premium you get the last 24hs.

when i subscribed for that month a few weeks ago, i did get latest 24 hours of replay included.  i don't know if this helps or not but that's what i got.

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

It is an in joke. When B1 first started and went UM for a new resident often for half a day, there would be huge complaints that they were hiding something interesting. Someone posted something about the welcome orgy and it stuck.

oh ok, i know they used to put the apartments under maintenance for hours on end in the beginning so the new girls could get used to the cameras and unpack all their stuff but ever since there has been more repeats than fresh peats the under maintenance times have really reduced.

Now Esmi and Kristy arrive.

this is what i find strange, how many times has anyone seen them come out of being under maintenance and either there is someone from another apartment there or someone from another apartment arrives shortly thereafter?  i'm not sure who said smoke and mirrors the other day but this seems like a smoke and mirrors kind of deal.