B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least they are having fun. 🤣

More like another Epic Failure in the B-1 analogs. But to each his own so they say. I am going to watch Terrific Tantalizing Teasing Tereza who has come into her own this time on RLC. something worth watching compared to this snake oil selling crap that we are seeing these days in B-1, and Carla and Yanai and thier friend in B-6, There is so much more interesting going on in RLC than what we have been treated too in B-1 since the "The Klassy Klassic Karol" left. Lost a superstar and neither one of these two are willing can hold up to the standard set by so many before them in B-1 !!!! B-1 is dead these days without Karol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, tomorrow will be one week since her last bate. Let's wait and see.

As always. 😂

I think all subscribers should get used to this situation. Sexuality is in the second place in her life. She is more interested in spiritual things (Yoga, Meditation etc.) But she has a unique charm and beauty. And when she masturbates, she really pleases the audience! 

Either way, it's fun to watch her. Every time.

❤️Esmi❤️

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 with "the Most Erotic ESMI" and absolutely 'The Most Magnificent Majestic Marlene" sadly this is what we get from them:

See the source image

SUCKERS.... They are laughing all the way to the Bank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 with "the Most Erotic ESMI" and absolutely 'The Most Magnificent Majestic Marlene" sadly this is what we get from them:

See the source image

SUCKERS.... They are laughing all the way to the Bank.

🤣 as long as there are suckers to watch

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am watching TUBI on my TV, I gave up on these two when they came home. RLC Rookies should be used to them by now after 10 years.

yup, i am catching up on F1 🤣...you can see more explicit movies on TUBI than this apartment lol

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, joebirch said:

yup, i am catching up on F1 🤣...you can see more explicit movies on TUBI than this apartment lol

Yep without question and it is  FREE !!! So I have tell you all that ESMI and Marlene have been laughing at us, the voyeurs who pay thier bills. How does that make you feel...... Used and Abused !!! Time to move on from B-1 to far better apartments. I always knew I was right about ESMI, nothing more than teaser (snake oil saleswoman) who really has Idea how too really please a man or woman as the case maybe..... period. Tell me I am wrong ?...... Marlene on the other hand really knows how seduce and please a man or woman of she chooses too, Back to my movie on Tubi.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Marlene, who is way more active, should turn back and respond to Esmi , just to see her reactions ! 

Would've loved to have seen that as well, but my money is on esmi being a lesbian!

• Like 2