B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s good that slowly the sisters spend less and less time together , I believe that  one of the biggest problems was the occasional “ staying together “ mostly by Zabava in B1 since she moved in B4 and at times Esmi in the villa .. it is very clear that Esmi “ feels “ more free without thinking that the sister can anytime appear and also Zabava , who I think many times was criticized or was judged not with the best comments by Esmi ..And also Zabava in B4 is more sexy lately  , yes , she’s still a girl who does nothing  but never ever forget that she went to the ultimate RLC way by fucking on cameras ..

Sometimes I wonder if Esmi do really know this 😂😂 but since it is confirmed that Esmi occasionally visits or reads the forum , maybe now she will know 😁😆😉😏

Where was it confirmed that esmi looks a the forum?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, RonS said:

Where was it confirmed that esmi looks a the forum?

I am sure they know about the forums…it’s nothing new….but it will be foolish for them to read it and actually take anything being said seriously 

I have watched many massage sessions in the B-1 master bed over the years. This one was by far, the most uninteresting, the least erotic and non-sexual of any that I have ever seen. It seems that the girls have learned that there is no advantage to them whether they have YouTube friendly massage or one that involves sexual activity. I had stopped watching Kristy in her own apartment because of this very reason and now she follows when I try to get involved in another apartment. I guess It's time for me to find some new interests. I don't know if it is new ownership, new management, or new staff... but RLC seems to have shot it's load

• Upvote 1

Kristy and Alana trying to “ move “ their shows in B2 since the apartment doesn’t draw attention ? Especially with Lavika absent … Sorry for all of Alana fans , I STILL CAN’T UNDERSTAND what’s the meaning of having Alana ( and ultimately her best friend Kristy ) when it is just free rent , a bit of nudity and here we go again … Poor Kristy as she wants to share more with her fans but she’s imprisoned in a reality that all the things that she seems to do is just so she believes she offers “ entertainment “… Pff , even for the two great weeks , Lola , Anna and Mila gave memories worth to be discussed and mentioned forever .. And we have Kristy and Alana in B1 to bring the “ massage shows “ to both girls who hate shows or at  least don’t wish to participate .. Pff ..