B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

I'm returning my attention to this apartment after many years and am trying to become familiar with the players. Can anyone advise me as to where Esmi has ever done anything??? With anyone??? Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm returning my attention to this apartment after many years and am trying to become familiar with the players. Can anyone advise me as to where Esmi has ever done anything??? With anyone??? Thanks. 

Only with herself three times.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

She has done 3 bates….hiding in a way, but they were really good and sexual. I keep comparing her to Kami who unfortunately at the end no one cared about 

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

She has done 3 bates….hiding in a way, but they were really good and sexual. I keep comparing her to Kami who unfortunately at the end no one cared about 

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I was the first to report Kami's first sexual encounter on camera. If you recall, many said that she would never have sex on camera. I  was on another forum  at the time and everyone there was in denial.  It was not until I posted the screen shot "Balls deep in Kami" that it was accepted that she had done it. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I was the first to report Kami's first sexual encounter on camera. If you recall, many said that she would never have sex on camera. I  was on another forum  at the time and everyone there was in denial.  It was not until I posted the screen shot "Balls deep in Kami" that it was accepted that she had done it. 

Yes, I think she did it a few times but all I remember was at the end she wad doing everything under covers….it was sad to watch  lol

54 minutes ago, philo said:

I have watched many massage sessions in the B-1 master bed over the years. This one was by far, the most uninteresting, the least erotic and non-sexual of any that I have ever seen. It seems that the girls have learned that there is no advantage to them whether they have YouTube friendly massage or one that involves sexual activity. I had stopped watching Kristy in her own apartment because of this very reason and now she follows when I try to get involved in another apartment. I guess It's time for me to find some new interests. I don't know if it is new ownership, new management, or new staff... but RLC seems to have shot it's load

unfortunately i think you are right.  everything that is done has already been done a million times like it's just one big loop sheet.

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Funny to watch Kristy's massages ... It is ALWAYS "Back Massages" , she NEVER massages the front !  Just the "Back" !  With no "Front" massages, it can NEVER be an "Erotic" mission  !  

To me is just another moment to watch her with her ass up, when she does naked, of course.