B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

6 hours ago, Apooes said:

My subscription has now expired. Girls in B1 and B2, take care. Forum members, I wish you a good time. Maybe one day I can watch again. 🙂

Have a good time and welcome back Apooes

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Apooes said:

My subscription has now expired. Girls in B1 and B2, take care. Forum members, I wish you a good time. Maybe one day I can watch again. 🙂

i'm not a subscriber at current but i still logon to cc just to say hi and keep up for any changes that might be happening.  i've enjoyed your posts so please don't be a stranger.  have a good time and come back every now and then.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, keeper31 said:

They were not the best looking ones but they were active and interesting to watch.

to be honest, i don't remember them very much.  active and interesting is great but not with second and third and forth time participants.

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

to be honest, i don't remember them very much.  active and interesting is great but not with second and third and forth time participants.

Aleksandra was the best in those three ... She was clearly into girls !  She licked Gina, Holly and Megan's pussies and she took pleasure doing it !  Just sad that nobody returned the favor ! 

• Thanks 1