B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

Just now, thinga69 said:

The GOV got pretty weak to me. Wen Esmi, Zara and Kristy leave the project maybe I will keep my sub for Venera and Elli.

I hadn't renewed my subscription for a long time until last month. I bought it for Lavi(😍), Zara, Karol and Esmi(🤩). Frankly, the rest doesn't appeal to me much. Maybe I will buy it again, depending on the new entries. You never know 😄 

Anyways, take care guys 🤙

It’s been a long time seeing Esmi at this time with junk food , going a bit away of taking care of her silhouette the last months which , in combination with her amazing natural tan , has made her look gorgeous .. Let’s hope it is just a pleasure food break 😆 rather than a “ usual many times “ self revenge or kind of punishment in case her date didn’t have satisfactory results ( which she doesn’t look by the expression of her face ) …

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s been a long time seeing Esmi at this time with junk food , going a bit away of taking care of her silhouette the last months which , in combination with her amazing natural tan , has made her look gorgeous .. Let’s hope it is just a pleasure food break 😆 rather than a “ usual many times “ self revenge or kind of punishment in case her date didn’t have satisfactory results ( which she doesn’t look by the expression of her face ) …

She barely eat today so her calories consumption are ok, maybe not her nutrients.

She was very happy eating so I think it was just "trash day". 😊

I don't think that she had a date yesterday. I believe that she went to a nice and very famous restaurant with Bea, Ginger and other friend. By the time she left and returned makes sense. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Why do you think she need to hide? 🤣

So you have no idea about people that are not out there & hide in the closet instead?

Usually it's because they don't or are not ready to expose their preferences to family, friends, etc

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

So you have no idea about people that are not out there & hide in the closet instead?

Usually it's because they don't or are not ready to expose their preferences to family, friends, etc

Because a woman at her age and in this time should be already out of that closet. Shouldn't be secret to anyone.

Edited by thinga69
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Not sure but I think she will give us another memorable moment !  Topless, cute sexy red panties ... She just touched her nipples... I'll check ! 

This is one of the reasons that I'm hooked on her. Always waiting to see what happens.