FUNNY Part #3 (2022)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Grumpa Grumpa said:

Thats because your not an old perv like most of us.

Oh, I'm an old perv, trust me. I just don't see anything pervy here. WTF am I missing. I can only stare at it for just so long.

Help me out here. I'm one of those that will sit in a crowd of 100 people with 99 people laughing at something and I don't find a thing funny about it. But let someone trip, fall and break their skull open and I'm ROTFLMAO at it all.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Oh, I'm an old perv, trust me. I just don't see anything pervy here. WTF am I missing. I can only stare at it for just so long.

Help me out here. I'm one of those that will sit in a crowd of 100 people with 99 people laughing at something and I don't find a thing funny about it. But let someone trip, fall and break their skull open and I'm ROTFLMAO at it all.

The left leg can be the upper body of a woman, with the helmet and her right leg going down to the ground

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Noldus said:

The left leg can be the upper body of a woman, with the helmet and her right leg going down to the ground

I see it now. Thanks, Noldus.