B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

do you pay a subscription to get information or to watch people live in front of cameras?

That's a good question. I think for the money we pay we're entitled to some of both. Especially when things are done that don't seem to make sense. Zara has only been there a very short time compared to most of the others. The posts I've seen from many others on here want her to stay on. If she is leaving then I think RLC should give us an explanation as yo why. If I remember correctly, when the Russian apartments shut down, RLC added a message that Leora would be returning in the near future. So it can be done.

12 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I take it Loraine is away on a break after packing her case yesterday??

I was hoping it would be permanent

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

There's something rotten in Denmark here!!!!!!  There is a whole list of girls that a lot of people want to see gone from the project and yet they stay on and on and on. Loraine is an example.  Then there is a girl like Zara that practically everyone loves and want her to stay on and have her own room. But we hear that she is leaving in a few days and I for one don't understand why. Is this her decision or hasn't RLC made her an offer to stay on?  It would be nice if someone would give an explanation. The trouble with RLC is they are too remote and do not communicate with the subscribers. They willingly take our money and in return tell us nothing.

Maybe it's visa issues

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Zaba is going to Marlene's BD party. Sad.

I think it was no grannies allowed

• Upvote 1