B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

That's a good question. I think for the money we pay we're entitled to some of both. Especially when things are done that don't seem to make sense. Zara has only been there a very short time compared to most of the others. The posts I've seen from many others on here want her to stay on. If she is leaving then I think RLC should give us an explanation as yo why. If I remember correctly, when the Russian apartments shut down, RLC added a message that Leora would be returning in the near future. So it can be done.

So either you would like rlc to tell you that Zara is leaving because she made the decision to go elsewhere or that rlc decided to make changes
I don't really see how it's really important because once Zara is gone, there will be another one that people will like and who will take her place

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

So either you would like rlc to tell you that Zara is leaving because she made the decision to go elsewhere or that rlc decided to make changes
I don't really see how it's really important because once Zara is gone, there will be another one that people will like and who will take her place

I really don't give a shit what you think or what you have to say. I believe RLC owes us a little bit of information on occasion, and that's my last word on the subject.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I really don't give a shit what you think or what you have to say. I believe RLC owes us a little bit of information on occasion, and that's my last word on the subject.

They owe you nothing and it's their sovereign decision to do whatever they think is right for their business. If you do not agree then just dont pay.

I too am on the Zensational Zara bandwagon, I would hate to see such a wonderful person leave, we are just really getting a chance to see her shine in her own light, now that Dana has left. I really love how seductive she can be when she turns on her fantastic womanly charms. It was always my hope once Dana was out of the picture maybe we would be able to see a Z and Z become friends and Zara could get Zabava to loosen up a bit.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

They owe you nothing and it's their sovereign decision to do whatever they think is right for their business. If you do not agree then just dont pay.

Another guy blowing in the wind. You must work for rlc too. I have a right to express my opinion without being jumped on by others who have a different opinion. So can it.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Another guy blowing in the wind. You must work for rlc too. I have a right to express my opinion without being jumped on by others who have a different opinion. So can it.

So they doesn't have the right to express their opinion?

Those who say what they want, hear what they don't want.

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So they doesn't have the right to express their opinion?

Those who say what they want, hear what they don't want.

Fuck it, I give up.  I won't bother making any more comments on here. I don't need this shit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

awww dude. No I dont work for rlc but your quest to make them do what you want is a waste of time.