B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

Today Amira & Dana left B4 so the next normal thing will happen is that Svetiana comes and cleans parts of B4. 

We know the temperatures are in the 30's Celsius in Barcelona these days so my hope is that Svetiana will take a shower after she finishes cleaning 😉.  I really hope that will happen.   

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Today Amira & Dana left B4 so the next normal thing will happen is that Svetiana comes and cleans parts of B4. 

We know the temperatures are in the 30's Celsius in Barcelona these days so my hope is that Svetiana will take a shower after she finishes cleaning 😉.  I really hope that will happen.   

I think she's going there tomorrow. Today she's going to clean Luna's place if I understood correctly. 

52 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

She will only come to B4 when Zara is gone, and as long as Monica is there, she won't need to clean the large bedroom.